729 users online (78 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,756 to 1,758 of 1758
    Doesn't like to fight fits with most terrorist, just place bombs to explode or drive vehicles into crowds. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by YESorNO View Post
    Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev told FBI he never picked a fight

"(CNN)Almost two years before carrying out the deadly Boston Marathon bombings, Tamerlan Tsarnaev told FBI agents he had never picked a fight.

Tsarnaev had been in fights, yes, both in the ring as a boxer and in his personal life, he told the FBI. But he had fought to protect others, including kids being bullied, he said.
    "Tamerlan doesn't like to fight for the sake of violence," says an FBI report from the 2011 interview between Tsarnaev and FBI agents. The two-page report was made public for the first time late last week...

A week after the bombings, the FBI acknowledged that agents had interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 after the Russian government asked them to inspect his potential ties to Islamic extremism.

The FBI said it had looked at government databases, phone communications and online radical sites, and had interviewed Tsarnaev and his family in 2011 as part of that inspection. The agency said its inspection did not find any terrorism activity and cleared him that summer.

In 2013 after the bombings, several politicians criticized the FBI's handling of the earlier investigation. Sen. Lindsey Graham, for one, said the "ball was dropped" in the investigation.

But details on what agents learned during that interview had not been made public until now..."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/us/tam...thon-interview

The report: http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...ml#document/p2
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

I can't help but wonder how DT is holding up in prison. I imagine going from a social pot smoking college student with access to every type of entertainment possible to in isolation in a cell would make him stir crZy.

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

What Happened To Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Wife, Katherine Russell? Update After 2013 Boston Marathon Bombing

"Katherine Russell, the widow of slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, has been away from the public eye and last surfaced in December 2016. Her lawyer slammed a movie "Patriots Day" for suggesting that Russell had foreknowledge of the bombing carried out by Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev...."

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-happened...boston-2526123
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it - Flannery O'connor

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118