1282 users online (228 members and 1054 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Milton Valencia @MiltonValencia · 1h 1 hour ago
    Back in session, and O'Toole going over civic responsibility, American history
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

“the founders were determined that the Constitution of the new nation will guarantee a trial by jury.," the judge says

Tsarnaev had been wearing a turtleneck like zip sweater this morning. Now, in a henley. Head tilted to side as he listens to judge.
    Judge saying no right or wrong answers, “all we ask is you answer these question truthfully, and completely, to the best of your ability.”

Roughly 200 jurors, sitting back, attentive to the judge. Tsarnaev watching him as well, pawing at his beard or tilting his head.

Sounds like a plea deal would be better than making survivors relive those day ; imo.
    Also would be better --imo-- if there were pics of those who lost their lives that day ; instead of this perp.
    Tired of seeing his mug splashed all over the media. He is NOT a celeb. He chose to do what he did , and he knew there were kids among the crowd.
    And what "terrible" things had America done to him ? Allowed him to come into this country and as far as I know, he has his health and all of his limbs intact ; unlike others. Sick jerk !!
    After reading some of the articles with comments from his dear ol' mom and dad... methinks the apple fell quite close to the tree.

This case still brings tears to my eyes. Especially when I read the stories and see pics of the survivors trying to rebuild their lives.
    I wish them nothing but good things in their lives , their "new normal".

Did anyone catch the fact that this is not an innocent or guilty case?
    He is presumed guilty but under the influence of his brother.
    This way, there is no real need to offer evidence in his defense since it is only the level of guilt in question.

The truth is there is no evidence linking this man to the bombing, it is all speculation.
    The brother, who is dead can be made to look like the most evil mastermind since Bin Laden since he is not there to defend himself.

I know...everyone is angry and want heads to roll...but if this man is innocent, that means the real culprit is walking about free.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    No question in my mind he's guilty.
    There is a lot of evidence linking him to the bombings, the shooting, and the run/fight afterwards.

Not to mention, his own attorney has admitted he's guilty but was under his brothers control.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

So much for equal protection under the law and innocent until proven guilty.
    Goodbye 14th Amendment.

I must have missed the evidence you are referring to.
    His lawyer already said he is guilty?
    I think I'd want a different lawyer.

I don't think there is any other way for his lawyer to try and defend him besides saying yes he was involved but he was being controlled by his brother. There is voluminous evidence against him, from the videos, to the eyewitness to finding him in the boat.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther Toody View Post
    So much for equal protection under the law and innocent until proven guilty.
    Goodbye 14th Amendment.

I must have missed the evidence you are referring to.
    His lawyer already said he is guilty?
    I think I'd want a different lawyer.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ack-floor.html

More here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho....php?p=9272299
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I don't mean to be difficult and I do know the rules of evidence, having testified and participated in criminal cases.
    The headline of the first link is very misleading and does not at all show what it claims.

'Chilling' unreleased video clearly shows youngest Boston bomber placing backpack on floor and then calmly moving to a safe distance before it blows up
    In any case, this kid is toast, regardless of whether he participated in the crime or not.
    In another thread, I mentioned suspects being convicted in the court of public opinion which is driven by the media and stacks the cards against them in any effort at getting a fair trial, this thread and this case is a clear example of that.

Things to Know about Boston Marathon Jury Selection
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/t...trial-28062420

Who's Who in the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev trial
    Jan 8 WBUR Boston 90.9
    Great link below. Lots of info about cast of characters

http://www.wbur.org/2015/01/05/dzhok...g-trial-bios#0

DA wouldn't take it I believe. Plea would be great but pressure from public for a trial is too great imho.

Katy Runner to Testify in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial
    Rebekah DiMartino, of Katy, was badly injured in the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, but she is a fighter who is now learning to walk on her new prosthetic leg.

In February, DiMartino will take the stand and testify against the surviving suspect........
    x

........."I was just a couple of feet from a bomb and I'm here to tell you about it. It may have taken my leg, but my body was able to shield my 5-year-old son, (who is) now 7 years old," DiMartino said. "That is worth every single hardship I've had to go through since then."........

Read more: http://www.ktrh.com/articles/houston...#ixzz3OWrg8k8y

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast