1030 users online (180 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamie View Post
    The mother is not expecting an answer until next year. So I guess we'll have to keep waiting
    Better then nothing I guess. Maybe they are wanting to make sure its 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There hasn't been any updates since June 22 on his profile at Namus. It's like they know he is Callahan, and there's no point in comparing him to anyone else

We can only hope that's the case, Beamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamie View Post
    There hasn't been any updates since June 22 on his profile at Namus. It's like they know he is Callahan, and there's no point in comparing him to anyone else
    They have to be extremely careful because what if its not? What if it is someone else then they have given the wrong info to a family who then have to grieve all over again. Plus they have to get 5 states approval is what his FB page said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just wanted to jump in here and say thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to help get this guys family some closure..... Fingers crossed we can finally lay GD to rest..... I've been following on and off for years since I joined in 2006.... I'm just sitting here tonight amazed.... Hopeful....I have thought and thought about this guy many times over the years and shared him over and over on facebook as well when he first got a page..... Wow..... I hate waiting but maybe just maybe we got him.... To think he's my age and I was into the dead in high school too.... I Get this weird feeling when I'm reading about him it's like I know him .... Like kindred spirits... This could have been a guy by personality and looks that I would have crushed on back then..... Makes me wonder what if he'd dropped by my college in VA instead and I managed to change his destiny..... Oh well crazy stuff I think about at 3 am when I should be sleeping.....Thinking about you GD.....

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not but according to the help id me page on facebook he has been identified as Jason Callahan, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...98376120190298

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31