872 users online (183 members and 689 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Aida Bytyqi, 19, & Swayne Forsythe, 19, Asheville, 29 December 2014

Aida Bytyqi

Swayne Nequia Forsythe

Deputies looking for missing NC teens who may be together
    BUNCOMBE COUNTY, N.C. - The Buncombe County Sheriff's Office is asking for help to find a 19-year old man who hasn't been seen in a week. Swayne Nequia Forsythe was last seen on December 29 when he was dropped off at home on Pepperbrush Trail in Arden. He was returning home from work. Forsythe's family reported him missing on December 31. BCSO deputies believe Forsythe may be with Aida Bytyqi. Bytyqi, 19, has been reported missing to the Asheville Police Department. Bytyqi was last seen leaving Dillards in Asheville N.C around 3:40 p.m on Monday December 29.2014. She was driving a Silver 1999 Mercedes Benz, plate number DAL-1905. Her Parents and family and friends are devastated and worried about her safe being.
    Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/277...#ixzz3NyDCAL3s
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is from my area. Just saw this on news. Hope they're okay.

I wonder what makes them think they're together. They aren't friends on Facebook, but I guess could have acquaintences

About half the population of Asheville is kin to me. I saw the very beginnings of this case before it made it to MSM sources and the family seemed to be really scared that something nefarious happened to Ms. Bytyqi. The odd thing is that in all of the family banter regarding this pretty young woman, there was never any mention that I saw about her being with Mr. Forsythe. I didn't see his name mentioned at all. Not even him being missing at all. I can only assume LE knows something that we don't. I wish I could be a fly on the wall of LE's discussion.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by thehnl View Post
    This is from my area. Just saw this on news. Hope they're okay.

I wonder what makes them think they're together. They aren't friends on Facebook, but I guess could have acquaintences
    Could you post their fb?

Selfie from January 4, 2015

http://instagram.com/aidabytyqii
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

They are FB friends - check out his June 2, 2014 picture/comments.

https://www.facebook.com/swayne.forsythe

https://www.facebook.com/aida.weezy?

Bytyqi drives a 1999 silver Mercedes Benz E 320, North Carolina registration, DAL-1905.

I'm in the area also, I'll keep an eye out. It would be nice if they let their families know they are ok.

The one question that I keep on asking myself is why would 2 grown adults, albeit 19 years old each, feel the need to runaway with each other in this day and age??

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    The one question that I keep on asking myself is why would 2 grown adults, albeit 19 years old each, feel the need to runaway with each other in this day and age??
    I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but Aida is Muslim (or so it appears from her FB posts). Maybe that has something to do with it and/or her culture from her homeland? There's no doubt, she is very Americanized and drop-dead gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but Aida is Muslim (or so it appears from her FB posts). Maybe that has something to do with it and/or her culture from her homeland? There's no doubt, she is very Americanized and drop-dead gorgeous.
    True. Very true. Good point.

I once knew a young white (Egyptian) woman who was Muslim who was having a really difficult time with her family accepting her Christian boyfriend (also African American). Purely speculative on my part, but could be a similar circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    True. Very true. Good point.
    The oldest reason in the books, I suspect - forbidden love/Romeo and Juliet. I think they are okay for now. A did post a kind of cryptic status about going through something difficult to get something you want (paraphrasing, but something along those lines).

Selfie from January 4, 2015

http://instagram.com/aidabytyqii
    What is with the video posted a few days before that? I'm guessing some kind of fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingazer View Post
    What is with the video posted a few days before that? I'm guessing some kind of fireworks.
    Yes, looks to me like fireworks. A comment is interesting, suggesting a city/province/street? in Albania - Rruga ulqinit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast