1189 users online (176 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Day Care Kids Forced To Eat Worms, Smell Feet

The state has suspended the licenses of two church-affiliated day care centers.

At the centers, children were allegedly sexually assaulted and forced to eat worms, pick each other's noses and smell each other's feet during employee-led games of "Truth or Dare." Former director Joshua Palin is charged with molesting ten children, some of them during what investigators say were twisted games of Truth or Dare. He is the son of the affiliated church's pastor.

Palin was originally charged last month with molesting two girls. He's being held on bond. Another day care center worker Tammy Sue Warren is free on bond on a charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition.

A state report states that she lifted up her shirt during a game of Truth or Dare with the children. And Claudia Foster is accused of making children eat worms, smell each other's feet and pick each other's noses during Truth or Dare.

http://www.local6.com/news/4758288/detail.html

I'll tell you what, people are really starting to make me sick. What the H@ll is wrong with people. Just leave all of these D@!n babies alone.....I seriously just want to scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    The state has suspended the licenses of two church-affiliated day care centers.

At the centers, children were allegedly sexually assaulted and forced to eat worms, pick each other's noses and smell each other's feet during employee-led games of "Truth or Dare." Former director Joshua Palin is charged with molesting ten children, some of them during what investigators say were twisted games of Truth or Dare. He is the son of the affiliated church's pastor.

Palin was originally charged last month with molesting two girls. He's being held on bond. Another day care center worker Tammy Sue Warren is free on bond on a charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition.

A state report states that she lifted up her shirt during a game of Truth or Dare with the children. And Claudia Foster is accused of making children eat worms, smell each other's feet and pick each other's noses during Truth or Dare.

http://www.local6.com/news/4758288/detail.html
    For some reason the whole smelling the feet part of this is really bugging me. How degrading.

That is horrible. Those poor children. What is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    For some reason the whole smelling the feet part of this is really bugging me. How degrading.
    The smelling of the feet bugs you?????? The picking of each others noses is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the molestation! It seems as if the criminals are bored and trying to come up with ways to out do each other, find more dispicable crimes than the previous monster.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Beyond sickening!!!!!!!!1
    Truly EVIL, imo.
    There are not punishments in this nation
    harsh enough for these sorts of crimes.

love,

Ariel

Quote Originally Posted by ariel7
    Beyond sickening!!!!!!!!1
    Truly EVIL, imo.
    There are not punishments in this nation
    harsh enough for these sorts of crimes.
    Exactly, Ariel!

"Church-affiliated"????? Church of Satan or what?