1179 users online (164 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Squirrels racing la the Grand National Steeplechase at Aintree? Yep, here 'tis.

[GrrlScientist writes,] I’ve recently been sharing cute hamster and squirrel videos for “Caturday” (the weekly animal appreciation day on the intertbz), so imagine my delight when I noticed that Steve “the Squirrel Man of Hitchin’” Barley uploaded a new squirrel video onto his YouTube channel a couple days ago -- just in time for the first caturday of the New Year! Further, this newest squirrel obstacle course video uses a theme that we all can appreciate: the Grand National Steeplechase at Aintree racecourse.
    ---
    the rest here:

The Squirrel Grand Nutional (Guardian)

GO Lady Bobtail !!
    England's dancing days are done...

Pretty sure last-minute scratch "Lord Greystroke" would have walked -- well, scampered -- away with the prize money, but perhaps someone dosed his -- what do squirrels eat? acorns? gravel? with the last dregs in bottles of alcopop to wash it all down, perhaps? and plied him with gaspers to cut his wind? -- dosed his, um, granary items and/or liquor cabinet, also his snout. But such is life! C'est la cureuil!!

I don't know. Lady Bobtail looked pretty fit and determined. My moneys on Lady B.
    Every day that they dont find something is good for me. Billie Dunn