Squirrels racing à la the Grand National Steeplechase at Aintree? Yep, here 'tis.

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
[GrrlScientist writes,] I’ve recently been sharing cute hamster and squirrel videos for “Caturday” (the weekly animal appreciation day on the intertööbz), so imagine my delight when I noticed that Steve “the Squirrel Man of Hitchin’” Barley uploaded a new squirrel video onto his YouTube channel a couple days ago -- just in time for the first caturday of the New Year! Further, this newest squirrel obstacle course video uses a theme that we all can appreciate: the Grand National Steeplechase at Aintree racecourse.
---
the rest here:

The Squirrel Grand Nutional (Guardian)

[video=youtu;tMHeyDsnW54]http://youtu.be/tMHeyDsnW54[/video]

Pretty sure last-minute scratch "Lord Greystroke" would have walked -- well, scampered -- away with the prize money, but perhaps someone dosed his -- what do squirrels eat? acorns? gravel? with the last dregs in bottles of alcopop to wash it all down, perhaps? and plied him with gaspers to cut his wind? -- dosed his, um, granary items and/or liquor cabinet, also his snout. But such is life! C'est la écureuil!!

I don't know. Lady Bobtail looked pretty fit and determined. My moneys on Lady B.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back