Found Deceased GA - Kelly Nash, 25, Buford, 5 Jan 2015

LavenderLotus

Reaction score
Gwinnett County Police are investigating a missing person case. Kelly Nash (W/M, 25 years old) was last seen early this morning, January 5, 2015 at approximately 3:30 a.m., and discovered missing at 7:00 a.m. He was last seen at his residence on Jimmy Dodd Road in Buford, GA. He was last seen wearing blue plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt. Nash’s wallet, cellphone, and vehicle were left at his home.

Nash is 6’02” tall and 215 lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Nash has been entered on GCIC/NCIC as a missing person. Anyone encountering Nash should call 911. Anyone with information on Nash should contact GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300.

http://patch.com/georgia/buford/missing-person-alert-police-looking-buford-man-25-0

Edited to add: I hope I did this correctly; it is my first time posting a new thread.

Also, the title is meant to say "Buford".

We need to change the missing date to 1/5/15. No worries, a Mod will fix this.

We need to change the missing date to 1/5/15. No worries, a Mod will fix this.

Oh my, I don't know how I even put down a date that hasn't even happened yet. I'm a space cadet this morning.

I first read about Kelly on a reddit post. The post I read has been removed by the mods of the subreddit due to it not being a year old. But I read it before it got removed. It was written by a family friend of Kelly & IIRC, they said the last person to see him was Kelly's live-in girlfriend. I'm trying to find a source to back that up though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQWMmMood8

This video says that his live-in girlfriend saw him up & around the house around 3:30am & that he wasn't feeling well & was coughing. When she woke back up around 7:30am, he was gone. Very strange.

Edited to add: the above link is to a local news station video.

Thank you for adding this, Lavender. I came on this afternoon to look for the post and add it if it hadn't been done yet. (I have never added one either so I am glad you beat me to it!)

I am sad that there isn't more information out on Kelly. I read about it yesterday and I haven't seen anything other than the original information (and the part about the girlfriend). I haven't seen any Facebook pages set up or any flyers or any volunteer searches. I am in the area.

Does anyone know his actual address? Is this a rural area? urban?
My boyfriend painted buses for a living years ago, he has issues sometimes with breathing....he coughs and it gets his nose fully running, its like an attack....when this happens he has to go outside, the air helps him....if in a car he sticks his head out the window. This leads me to think, he may have gone out to get air to try and breath better....just wondering if something nefarious happened after that, or if he had an accident? IMHO

Thank you for adding this, Lavender. I came on this afternoon to look for the post and add it if it hadn't been done yet. (I have never added one either so I am glad you beat me to it!)

I am sad that there isn't more information out on Kelly. I read about it yesterday and I haven't seen anything other than the original information (and the part about the girlfriend). I haven't seen any Facebook pages set up or any flyers or any volunteer searches. I am in the area.

I am so embarrassed that I put the wrong date on the title. I put a future date!

I agree with you about how there isn't much information online about Kelly. The family friend of him ended up making another thread on reddit & they posted this flyer. They said Kelly's parents have made this poster to hand out to people. Hopefully, I post the picture the right way. image.jpg

I don't know the actual address but I just google mapped Jimmy Dodd Road in Buford. There is a big landfill in the section I saw but again, I'm not sure where on the road they live. Here is a screepcap:image.jpg

It seems pretty rural (to me, anyways) but there are neighborhoods on the road so not the boonies maybe.

Abbygator says they live in the area. Abby- can you tell us more about the area please? Thanks!

Ok, I zoomed out on the map; I wouldn't say it's completely rural. There are lots of houses but there are also lots of woods. Also, there is a decent-sized body of water (a lake, I believe) so that's worrisome to me.

I just zoomed out even more. Definitely not rural but not over-populated either.

image.jpgimage.jpg

The red line is Jimmy Dodd road. It's a short road it seems.

Tracking dogs and a helicopter have searched for the man near the residence to no avail yet, said Gwinnett County Police Cpl. Jake Smith.

“They’ve conducted some searches up in the area and have not turned anything up,” Smith said Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.forsythnews.com/section/1/article/26489/

Oh man, I hope, hope, hope he is found safe soon. I wonder if they are going to check the water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back