642 users online (77 members and 565 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NM - Veneranda Flores, 24, Albuquerque, 17 Dec 2014

Veneranda Flores

Albuquerque police looking for missing 24-year-old woman
    Albuquerque police have issued a missing person report for 24-year-old Veneranda Flores from Albuquerque. Police say she was first reported missing by her mother after they planned to meet at Veneranda's sister's house on Dec. 14. When Veneranda missed the scheduled meeting and failed to call or text her mother for several days, she went to check Veneranda's apartment on Utah SE and found her live-in boyfriend there, but not her daughter. The boyfriend told her mother Veneranda had gotten angry and left the apartment, and never returned. Police say the family discovered she did not take any personal belongings with her. She has not returned messages from family or police and has not posted anything on social media since mid-December.
    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...l#.VKx6uyvF-So
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh please...we are to believe she left the apartment and left him in it?

I suppose she could be a crime victim, unrelated to the BF, if she really did leave. Parts of that street and area of town are dicey, Imo.
    Just my opinion, of course.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Honestly, it's the same old story.... the significant other says..."She took nothing with her and she didn't say where she was going because we had an argument, so I just thought she needed to cool off, but that was almost a month ago. I guess she's mad at me and doesn't want to talk to her family either..." Innocent until proven guilty, but my goodness. Can't we come up with some new material than that? Geez.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

most likely the bf but they never did catch the mesa serial killer either... honestly i have taken off walking mad at my spouse, and im 40. if the setting was right and the girl more naive, well who knows.

Still missing, according to Help Us Find Nanda Flores.

http://okcfox.com/news/local/remains...spect-arrested

Update.. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is the suspect the boyfriend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Is the suspect the boyfriend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    The article says she got into a semi with a man. He was taken into custody for unlawful disposal of a human body...so it doesn't sound like the boyfriend.

Found deceased.

OSBI spokesperson Jessica Brown says remains found near Hinton April 7, 2015 belong to 24-year-old Veneranda Flores of New Mexico. The remains were identified using a DNA sample that was uploaded to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons's System.

http://okcfox.com/news/local/remains...spect-arrested
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

the article I read just said eh was a trucker at the time, not that she was seen getting into his truck. im curious if this guy is the bf or not as well.

Quote Originally Posted by allmybecsloveme View Post
    The article says she got into a semi with a man. He was taken into custody for unlawful disposal of a human body...so it doesn't sound like the boyfriend.