NM - Veneranda Flores, 24, Albuquerque, 17 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Veneranda Flores
veneranda-flores.jpg

Albuquerque police looking for missing 24-year-old woman
Albuquerque police have issued a missing person report for 24-year-old Veneranda Flores from Albuquerque. Police say she was first reported missing by her mother after they planned to meet at Veneranda's sister's house on Dec. 14. When Veneranda missed the scheduled meeting and failed to call or text her mother for several days, she went to check Veneranda's apartment on Utah SE and found her live-in boyfriend there, but not her daughter. The boyfriend told her mother Veneranda had gotten angry and left the apartment, and never returned. Police say the family discovered she did not take any personal belongings with her. She has not returned messages from family or police and has not posted anything on social media since mid-December.
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3668176.shtml#.VKx6uyvF-So

Oh please...we are to believe she left the apartment and left him in it?

I suppose she could be a crime victim, unrelated to the BF, if she really did leave. Parts of that street and area of town are dicey, Imo.

Honestly, it's the same old story.... the significant other says..."She took nothing with her and she didn't say where she was going because we had an argument, so I just thought she needed to cool off, but that was almost a month ago. I guess she's mad at me and doesn't want to talk to her family either..." Innocent until proven guilty, but my goodness. Can't we come up with some new material than that? Geez.

most likely the bf but they never did catch the mesa serial killer either... honestly i have taken off walking mad at my spouse, and im 40. if the setting was right and the girl more naive, well who knows.

Is the suspect the boyfriend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is the suspect the boyfriend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The article says she got into a semi with a man. He was taken into custody for unlawful disposal of a human body...so it doesn't sound like the boyfriend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the article I read just said eh was a trucker at the time, not that she was seen getting into his truck. im curious if this guy is the bf or not as well.

The article says she got into a semi with a man. He was taken into custody for unlawful disposal of a human body...so it doesn't sound like the boyfriend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Body found in 2015 results in prison time for former trucker two years later

http://newsok.com/body-found-in-2015-results-in-prison-time-for-former-trucker-two-years-later/article/5548419

A former trucker from Arizona agreed Monday to spend 12 years in an Oklahoma prison for killing a prostitute in 2014 and dumping her nude body along Interstate 40.

Juan Manuel Gonzalez Jr., 40, pleaded guilty in Caddo County District Court to first-degree manslaughter and unlawful removal of a dead body. He will be on probation for 30 years after his release.

The victim, Veneranda Flores, went missing from Albuquerque, New Mexico, on Dec. 21, 2014.

So now she is a prostitute? This story sure changed gears fast.

12 years seems like a pretty light sentence killing a woman and dumping her body.

its new mexico. they are very lax on crime there for some reason.

TWELVE YEARS. That's what this woman's life was worth to whomever negotiated this deal. My bet is that this murdering monster has done this before, and will do again after he gets out. I'm furious at this.

wait.. was the conviction in OK though?

I looked up and he is serving time in OK.

A former trucker from Arizona was sentenced to 12 years in an Oklahoma prison <snipped>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back