742 users online (108 members and 634 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SD - Faith McShane, 15, Sioux Falls, 5 January 2015

Faith McShane

Sioux Falls teen missing since Monday
    A Sioux Falls girl has been missing since Monday, and police are asking for your help. Faith McShane, 15, was last seen entering Roosevelt High School on Monday morning, Sgt. Michael Olson said in a news release. She didn't returned home when school was dismissed early because of the recent snowfall, and a runaway report was filed with the school Resource Officer later that afternoon.

At about 6 p.m. Tuesday, Faith was seen in the area of 13th Street and Duluth Avenue getting into a silver Honda car with unknown South Dakota plates. The vehicle was being driven by a white male who was about 30 to 40 years old. He was also described as having dark hair and a goatee.
    http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...irl/?id=174212
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I'm worried for her. I wonder what the school protocol is (for kids her age) when class is dismissed early for weather. Hope she is found safe.

she could have accepted a ride from someone she may have known due to the early dismissal, thinking she was getting a ride home and something changed. IMO. Very worried for her.

I have a feeling that she'll return home shortly.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Family member FB states she has no cell, uses tablet & free google text. Also, went in school & left her coat in locker then left the school just after, attended no classes, have her on camera leaving, were some cars out there but could not confirm if she got in any.
    Then later that day,the witness describe her & clothing, supposedly heard man telling her to get INTO the Honda

Faith McShane is 5-feet-6-inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has long brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a black zip-up hoodie and jeans.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...nday/21378553/

I'm not sure if I can share- but on the "locate the missing" FB page there is some additional info. regarding her getting into the car with the man.
    After reading that info. it doesn't sound like a runaway situation to me. Praying this young girl is found, safe & unharmed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article says she ran away and is actively evading police.
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...nday/21378553/

From the above article, it sounds she is evading police & her family.
    I don't know what was up with the FB post I read.
    I'll stick with MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say she was spotted near downtown Tuesday night getting into a silver Honda sedan with a white man between 30 and 40 years old. McShane's mom says the girl was overheard telling the man that she wanted to go home and he ordered her to get back into the car.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...own/?id=174232

One of Faith McShane’s friends says he saw her Wednesday at around 1PM at the corner of 11th and Summit near the Mercato grocery store. Witnesses told McShane’s mother a man was yelling at her, but he couldn’t tell what the man was saying. He did manage to get a license plate number for the silver Honda the man was driving: 1XR 248.

Theresa McShane said her daughter showed no signs of distress or problems in the days leading up to her disappearance from Roosevelt High School.

Faith's mother tells the Argus Leader that the girl left a note behind at home that read: "I'm sorry. I'm leaving. I cannot take it anymore."

Someone claimed to have seen Faith getting into a silver Honda car, driven by a man in his thirties, at 13th and Duluth last night.

The driver is described as a white male, 30 to 40 years old, with dark hair and a goatee.

http://kelo.com/news/articles/2015/j...ux-falls-girl/

Okay, so she ran away. Big deal. Now, she changed her mind and wants to go home. This guy has now kidnapped her. 1XR 248. FIND IT!

they have a tag # and no POI yet?? hmm

The license plate numbers for South Dakota are divided by county. 1XR 248 is from Minnehaha (Sioux Falls). This is a local boy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast