1157 users online (277 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Thursday Jan 8 2015, 8 PM ET Beth Karas, Joseph Scott Morgan, and Lisa Vidaurri

WELCOME TO 2015

Our first True Crime Radio Show for 2015 is jam packed

The show starts at 8 PM
    Eastern! First up Beth Karas updates us on Jodi Arias. Yes, her sentencing trial is still going on. Why? Because we must be in some twilight zone vortex of reality that's why. That's the only logical explanation

Next up the very distinguished Scholar of Applied Forensics at Jacksonville State University (among many other things) Joseph Scott Morgan.
    Mr. Morgan has written a book called
    Blood Beneath my Feet

And finally we'll talk to
    Lisa Vidaurri about the horrific events several years ago when a drunk driver plowed into their home. You will find Lisa's story compelling and frightening.

It's easy to listen. Go to
    www.truecrimeradio.com Join our chat room 30 minutes before showtime. Then at 8 PM Eastern click on the "Listen Now" tab and you'll hear the show from the iHeartRadio Network

One more time for the cheap seats in the back:

Go to
    www.truecrimeradio.com, at 8:00 PM Eastern click on the, "Listen Now" tab and you'll hear the show.

See you tonight
    Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 01-08-2015 at 02:51 AM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Thank goodness you are back on the air... I got a FitBit for xmas, and my favorite thing to listen to while I, "get my steps in" is your show. I honestly just love your topics, your voice, your personal style, your guests...all of it. Whew! For a minute there I was reverting to re-runs. Thanks! I assume this is still on Spreaker app for mobile phone? Hapoy New Year Tricia!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
    Thank goodness you are back on the air... I got a FitBit for xmas, and my favorite thing to listen to while I, "get my steps in" is your show. I honestly just love your topics, your voice, your personal style, your guests...all of it. Whew! For a minute there I was reverting to re-runs. Thanks! I assume this is still on Spreaker app for mobile phone? Hapoy New Year Tricia!
    Oh Wow Madilu, I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you very much.

Don't hesitate to suggest any guests you would like to hear on the show. I'm always looking for good ideas.

Take Care,
    Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

You can listen to the archive of the iHeart radio show here, just in case you missed it:

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-...-january-2015/

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @