Another Grateful Dead follower from 1995 indentified

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
I know this isn't related to this case and I hope it's okay to post this, but apparently there's another Grateful Dead follower that was from 1995 that's been identified.

Cengiz Han Nuray
nuray-cengiz-charleyproject-org-jpg.jpg

http://www.keyt.com/news/santa-barbara-county-missing-person-identified-in-20-year-old-case/30579012

At one point, Cengiz had been considered as Grateful Doe but was ruled out. His name is on the official ruleout list for Grateful.
RIP Cengiz. May you find peace. The winds have guided you home.

RIP Cengiz. Thank you for posting this here Los.

I'm happy that maybe his family can feel some peace and hopefully closure. I can't imagine always wondering.

RIP Cengiz. Thank you for posting this here Los.

Adding my thanks as well.

May the momentum that is occurring with the Grateful Doe cases, as a collective, continue to bring peace and resolution to the families who have been without answers for so long. :please:

I have a feeling that the newfound publicity will shine a light onto the previously untold and unheard cases of people who followed the Grateful Dead (and Phish) and vanished :cow: It has been a thoroughly enlightening experience for me - and I've been a WSer for several years. You never know what a case will teach you, and I am grateful for my fellow WSers for educating me and the masses. :tyou:

No darkness is strong enough to fight the light of truth and justice.

Wishing every single one of the lost and missing find their way home.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy to hear that Cengiz has been found, even though it means that sadly he is decaesed :(
Hopefully his family can find some sense of closure out of this and that he can RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back