GUILTY Canada - Christophur Baur, 36, Winnipeg, MB, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

Chris Baur
10387206_10152673201837108_5475143299824147314_n.jpg

Missing Man in Winnipeg, Manitoba – Christophur BAUR, 36
The Winnipeg Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance in locating 36 year-old male Christophur BAUR. BAUR was last seen in Winnipeg in the area of Sargent Avenue and Wall Street during the evening of January 3, 2015. BAUR is described a Caucasian male, 6’0″ tall, 180 pounds, average build with short dark hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black pants, black shoes and a black bomber style winter jacket with a hood.
http://missingpeople.ca/2015/01/missing-man-in-winnipeg-manitoba-christophur-baur-36/

MP-Baur-Yaris.jpg

2007 Toyota Yaris, Manitoba license plate GTM651

Well. When I was first told this earlier today, my heart sunk. There are so many terrific people living on Manitoba, but I can't imagine any good reason for Chris to park his car there and disappear. I hope I am wrong. Unless we hear something soon, I'm going to keep wondering if he went out on a ride before he disappeared. (Regardless of what happened, I do not think he was in any way responsible for what happened, but I do hope that his friends and family are guarding themselves against every possible outcome.)

More from your link

On Feb. 15, investigators arrested a suspect in the 800 block of Magnus Avenue.

Baur's remains were found inside the residence, said police.

Police said Baur knew the suspect and had gone to his residence, where a fight broke out.
Police said the suspect armed himself with a weapon and struck Baur, knocking him unconscious. Baur died from injuries and the suspect hid his body inside the residence, said police.
James John Morris, 38, of Winnipeg faces a charge for second-degree murder.

Sad end to this missing person case, condolences to Christophur's family and friends.

There have been a trial in November 2019, and a sentencing in February 2020 of James Morris in this murder case, but I can't access the articles in the Winnipeg Free Press from Europe. Please, are there anyone in Canada/the US who can access the articles, and see the verdict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back