Boa Constrictor Slithers Out of Toilet

Wow. Those employees must've been rattled.

en you work in a building built in 1886, you can expect occasional problems with the plumbing.

WELL THEN IT'S ABOA TIME YOU FIXED IT

"A bit grouchy" lol
Yes we have some bad snakes & spiders :gday:

Man, if that snake put his cold blooded nose on my butt he'd really mess with my mojo for a day or two.

A rat came out of my toilet once...(new construction)....(either that or he was just in there drinking water, but I think he came through the pipes...)

Honestly, I feel bad for the snake. Jmo

A rat came out of my toilet once...(new construction)....(either that or he was just in there drinking water, but I think he came through the pipes...)

Honestly, I feel bad for the snake. Jmo

I understand what you mean. Where was its owner and why was the snake hungry?

Snake abuse! The snake needs to be taken away from its owner and given to the organization that takes care of abandoned reptiles!

(Which hopefully is way out in the country in East County somewhere. Or maybe even in another state.)

shudder

<At work on designing a toilet that allows both men and women to eliminate both #1 and #2 facing front and looking into the bowl for snakes, rats, what have you.>

It would have been rather unsettling to have the snake come up out of the toilet. I'm not afraid of snakes and I like to hold them but I wouldn't want a boa sneaking up on my behind! That would be scary!

Snake abuse! The snake needs to be taken away from its owner and given to the organization that takes care of abandoned reptiles!

(Which hopefully is way out in the country in East County somewhere. Or maybe even in another state.)

shudder

<At work on designing a toilet that allows both men and women to eliminate both #1 and #2 facing front and looking into the bowl for snakes, rats, what have you.>

Lol :biggrin:

(On a serious note, you guys would be mortified to know the abuse that many reptiles endure before they make it to the pet shops (crammed in cages, etc...)...and afterwards too.

My opinion is that these creatures should not be bred/transported to be pets. Imo, they belong out in the wild, for many reasons. Remember that case where the snake killed a little kid upstairs? These things get loose, and it puts a lot of people in danger. JMO

I actually know a guy involved in reptile rescue...so, yes there are people who take great care of their reptilian pets (he's the one who tells me these horror stories)...

It's kinda like pet fish, I love aquariums, I think they're beautiful, but poor fish, transported each in little individual bubbles in bubble wrap!

Why oh why did you do this to me!?! I was perfectly fine NOT thinking about snakes coming out of my toilet.

(On a serious note, you guys would be mortified to know the abuse that many reptiles endure before they make it to the pet shops (crammed in cages, etc...)...and afterwards too.

My opinion is that these creatures should not be bred/transported to be pets. Imo, they belong out in the wild, for many reasons. Remember that case where the snake killed a little kid upstairs? These things get loose, and it puts a lot of people in danger. JMO

I actually know a guy involved in reptile rescue...so, yes there are people who take great care of their reptilian pets (he's the one who tells me these horror stories)...

It's kinda like pet fish, I love aquariums, I think they're beautiful, but poor fish, transported each in little individual bubbles in bubble wrap!

I was in a pet store just last night that was advertising a sale on betta (beta?) fish. They were all sitting on a table in containers the size of a cup I might drink beer out of at a football game.

I just cruised right on. I don't think it's right but what can I do? I could buy them all up but if I stuck 'em in a home aquarium they would just kill each other, far as I know.

I wish I had better answers. I agree with you though, some creatures should not in any way be bred or sold as pets. And no animals should ever suffer abuse at human hands. Including (shudder) snakes.

shudder

I would've been flushing just as fast as I could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back