750 users online (69 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

Last edited by LambChop; 01-13-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Here you guys are. I had a hard time finding this new thread because, well this is going to sound really trivial, and it's going to reveal how shallow I am. But before I came to a brand NEW THREAD, I had to clean myself up a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    Here you guys are. I had a hard time finding this new thread because, well this is going to sound really trivial, and it's going to reveal how shallow I am. But before I came to a brand NEW THREAD, I had to clean myself up a little bit.
    And I thought it was CAYA.

I apologize for my state of underdress.

Not holding my breath today.

It's only 7:28 AZ time and with this Court's track record...

I wonder how many new lies we will hear in this transcript? Should be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiemom View Post
    I wonder how many new lies we will hear in this transcript? Should be interesting!
    I'm expecting some wooden spoon drivel, but not much about kicking Doggy Boy or up on the roof time with Mary Jane [with apologies to Gerry Goffin and Carole King].

I really don't expect to see any super AHA moments in them. Now had she been on the stand longer I would possibly have to use eye bleach to clean my eyes, and take a nibble out of a super-sized valium. I just think it is so wrong for anyone to have to pay for something that clearly should have never been secret to begin with and $5.00 for them may prove to be a little pricey, let's hope I am wrong though. Optimism rocks!!!!

Mommy beat me with a spoon, daddy was really mean and yelled and made my brain scramble and once he choked me and once he threw me down and kicked me and hurt my finger......oh wait. That last one was supposed to be what Travis did. It's hard to keep all my abusers and abuse straight.

And then I fell in love with Bobby and then Matt and then Darryl, and there were some waiters and cooks and truck drivers in between, and they ALL abused me!!! Well, except Darryl. Have I mentioned yet that I have been very very abused?

Like that. A poor pitiful abused me show, nothing new, just maybe embellished.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Oh, and did I ever say, I should have just went for the little short Mexican guys, as they never abused me and actually they obeyed my commands, one of them even took me to I-Hop's... I love, love, love their pancakes.

It just seems odd that there won't be something different in the transcripts considering how upset Jodi was that they are being released.

Are we to assume that Arias declared no court today, because she did not want to be under public scrutiny when her 'secrets' were finally revealed? What does she do? Threaten to commit suicide, if she doesn't get her way?

Her schemes are so diabolical that I don't think any of us will be too surprised at the content. It will either be a complete dud (blah, blah, blah) or an entirely unbelievable disgrace. Either way, for those of us that don't subscribe to BK's site, will we ever get to see the full 144 pages? The media seems a little two faced in that they have, to my knowledge, only posted little snippets of the last hearing, after demanding that the media and the public know everything. Who will publish the whole transcript?

Regardless, it's an exciting day in this crocodile of a trial. That is, if they are released!

I don't think she got to the good stuff (hah!) at the time the secret testimony was stopped. I think she and they protested because she liked the idea of special treatment, the idea of being superior. I think it was a control thing. And those thoughts are why I believe the worst punishment for her is LWP and being turned down time after time...no control.
    on twitter, my blog, and in life I am a "Floormodel", slightly used by age but still in perfectly good condition and worth having around.

Her being upset might have come more from knowing she can no longer testify in secret , therefore, she can't lie with purpose and the public not know about it in real time. Her evil plan has ben foiled and the veil of secrecy has been ripped from her lying mouth. As KN said... "it is game over"

Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    Are we to assume that Arias declared no court today, because she did not want to be under public scrutiny when her 'secrets' were finally revealed? What does she do? Threaten to commit suicide, if she doesn't get her way?

Her schemes are so diabolical that I don't think any of us will be too surprised at the content. It will either be a complete dud (blah, blah, blah) or an entirely unbelievable disgrace. Either way, for those of us that don't subscribe to BK's site, will we ever get to see the full 144 pages? The media seems a little two faced in that they have, to my knowledge, only posted little snippets of the last hearing, after demanding that the media and the public know everything. Who will publish the whole transcript?

Regardless, it's an exciting day in this crocodile of a trial. That is, if they are released!

That is why it is so worth $5.99 a month to subscribe to Beth's site. I would say "Scribd" will have them readable in a PDF form too. I am sure everyone will see them, just not sure when. LOL.

Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

Morning all. Looking forward to today on both threads.

And LambChop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast