1026 users online (227 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WI - Tracey Breure, 16, Osceola, July 2005

I was just flipping through a local free newspaper (The Shopper/Free Press) and saw this "ad" for a missing child. This is the first I have heard of this case. I googled the name, and didn't find anything except for this link below.

http://www.tacticstc.com/tracey/

Strange ... I have not heard anything about this on the news or in the newspapers. Maybe I'll do some more searching.

MNmama

found safe?

Hmmm...

Well, this link http://www.theamericanmind.com/mt-te...es/017144.html says "UPDATE: Tracey is safe. The U.S. Border Patrol stopped her when she tried to cross into Canada. Shawn and I would both agree, "Praise God.""

I'll see what else I can find.

Sorry if I posted this in error (since she may already be found). I thought it was odd that the search on her name only came up with her missing page.

MNmama

Well, I don't know what to think. The ad that I originally saw for this missing child is in a newspaper (free press) dated for Sunday, July 24.

I searched some more and found this info, dated July 22.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missing teen sought by authorities
    Friday, July 22, 2005

The parents of a 16-year-old Somerset Township girl are asking the public for help in locating their daughter.

Tracey Marie Breure was last seen at 3 p.m. Saturday leaving her job at Super Valu in Osceola.

The girl is 5 feet 7 inches, 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

When last seen, she was driving a white 1996 Ford Taurus with license number 124-JHN. The car has surface rust and pink dice hanging on the rearview mirror.

Breure was with friend Ryan Anthony Hall of Luck, Wis., who is also missing. Hall is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches, 175 pounds, with dyed blonde hair and multiple facial piercings.

http://www.newrichmond-news.com/main...6458&FCN=R%20S

Not sure if that link works. I had to register to read the story.

Hmmm...

I didn't watch the news tonight, so I haven't heard anything...That is strange, I wonder if shes missing or not? If I hear anything I'll post it(I'm from WI)

WI-Tracey Marie Breure, 16, Osceola, 2005

I recieved this email from a very close friend and would like to post the information here - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEAE CONTACT THE SHERIFF"S DEPARTMENT LISTED BELOW

Please help us find our missing daughter!
    Tracey Marie Breure, age 16, was last seen on Saturday, July 16th, 2005 after leaving work at the Super-Valu in Osceola, WI. She was driving a white, 1996 Ford Taurus, WI plates 124-JHN.
    She is believed to be in the company of Ryan Anthony Hall, age 20 of 124 Main St.Luck, WI.
    It is not know if she left of her own free will or not.
    Any help you can provide in getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.
    <http://www.tacticstc.com/tracey/>
    Anyone with information should contact the St. Croix County Sheriff's Department at 715-386-4701 and us at 715-497-5731.

Thank you!
    Leonard and Diana Breure
    Misty

Am I correct in assuming the guy she was last seen with is missing too?

Tracey Marie Breure, age 16

I recieved this email from a very close friend and would like to post the information here - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEAE CONTACT THE SHERIFF"S DEPARTMENT LISTED BELOW

Please help us find our missing daughter!
    Tracey Marie Breure, age 16, was last seen on Saturday, July 16th, 2005 after leaving work at the Super-Valu in Osceola, WI. She was driving a white, 1996 Ford Taurus, WI plates 124-JHN.
    She is believed to be in the company of Ryan Anthony Hall, age 20 of 124 Main St.Luck, WI.
    It is not know if she left of her own free will or not.
    Any help you can provide in getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.
    <http://www.tacticstc.com/tracey/>
    Anyone with information should contact the St. Croix County Sheriff's Department at 715-386-4701 and us at 715-497-5731.

Thank you!
    Leonard and Diana Breure
    Misty

I thik th eyoung man is missing also, bu tI don't know for sure. I do not know the people of with the missing daughter this was forwarded to me by a friend of mine who knows them.

I have sent her father an email telling him I started a thread for his daughter and gave him the web address and asked him to please use the reasources here at WS and also said if for some reason he did not want her information to be posted to please contact me.
    Misty

Tracey's dad sent me this email:
    "Tracey has been found. She is home safe."
    He didn't give any other details other then the quote above. I am glad to hear she is safe and home.
    Misty

Tracey's dad sent me this email:
    "Tracey has been found. She is home safe."
    He didn't give any other details other then the quote above. I am glad to hear she is safe and home.
    Misty

TN - Antionette Briggs, 14, Memphis, Aug 2005

An impromptu prayer circle outside Melissa Briggs house was too much for the mother of a missing girl, whose emotions sent her inside in a fit of tears.

Briggs' daughter, Antionette, has been missing since last Friday, when she was dropped off for school orientation.

Now - even the girl's former teachers are out on the streets looking for her.
    http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=3713395
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

14-Year-Old South Memphis Girl Vanished Without A Trace

Deloiss says, "She came here to Lemoyne Owen to orientation to attend classes here for middle school and we have not seen her since." Her Mother, Melissa Briggs says, "I can't sleep. I'm thinking someone is going to call me and say she's dead in some alley and it's hurting me bad."

Antionette's family says they haven't seen her for days, the only thing they have to hold onto is a disturbing message left on her cousin's cell phone.
    http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp...3&nav=3HvEdDbF
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I can't get any of these links to open. I'm not sure if it's my computer or what. I would like to read more about this case.

I can't get the links open either.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast