650 users online (90 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Phenia Martinez, 25, pregnant, Pueblo, 5 Jan 2015

Phenia Martinez

Pueblo police searching for pregnant woman missing since Monday
    PUEBLO, COLO. -- Pueblo police are asking for the public's help in finding a pregnant woman who has been missing since Monday. Police said Phenia Martinez, 25, was last seen at her home in the 1900-block of West 13th Street on Monday. Police said Martinez failed to pick up her two young children from school that day, which is unusual. Martinez, who is eight months pregnant, also did not show up at a recent doctor's appointment. Martinez is described as a Hispanic woman, about 5 feet 2 inches tall and 180 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She is visibly pregnant. Police said Martinez may be with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. They may be in a gray 1992 Dodge Dakota with Colorado license plate 720 QFB.
    http://www.fox21news.com/news/story....6#.VLBYByvF-So
    Last edited by los2188; 01-09-2015 at 06:51 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by Cortne View Post
    Here we go again...
    I was thinking the same thing, Cortne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Me, three!

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Pueblo police detectives are asking for assistance in the case of a 25-year old missing pregnant woman.

Martinez is described as a Hispanic female, 5’02”, 180lbs with brown hair and eyes and visibly pregnant. Martinez has two younger children and it has been reported that it is unlikely for her not to contact them.

Detectives say Martinez is possibly with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. The two maybe driving a 1992 gray, Dodge Dakota with CO LIC#720-QFB.
    http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/P...288091381.html

Hell of an age difference here................

Is he the father of the younger children? Is he the father of the unborn child? So many questions.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

She was last seen on Monday? Very unusual since she has two young kids. I don't think she is voluntarily missing. She is 8 months along. Who takes a road trip at that point in ones pregnancy. She can deliver any day.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

(Shades of Kelsie Schelling, Pueblo, pregnant, boyfriend...hopefully the similarities end there.)

Is there a history of domestic violence? I hope I'm so wrong but I hope that guy didn't harm her and the baby...

Found this obit online, and I'm assuming this man is the father of her two older children?

http://www.keslingfuneralhome.net/fh...m?o_id=2312467

He later attended Kicking Horse Job Corp in Montana where he studied building maintenance and landscaping. This is where he met Phenia Martinez and his 1st daughter Aliona Garreaux was born on Sept. of 2006. He then moved to Pueblo, CO for about 6 months From obit above...

Found this obit online, and I'm assuming this man is the father of her two older children?

Acc to a comment on the kktv.com link above, it would seem to be the same man.

As an aside, amazing how obits and news reports can tell such very different stories of someone's life. Or perhaps I should say, show different facets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post

Acc to a comment on the kktv.com link above, it would seem to be the same man.

As an aside, amazing how obits and news reports can tell such very different stories of someone's life. Or perhaps I should say, show different facets?
    You are right about the different facets of a person's life. Also, sometimes it's how the reporters choose to report facts ("spin"). Hard to tell who has custody of the children, so I'm wondering about that now.

Very Short Article:
    Sadly, Phenia is deceased. She was found in the home that she shared with her boyfriend.
    Warrant out for the boyfriend.

"Missing Pueblo woman found dead."
    http://www.krdo.com/news/missing-pue...-dead/30678092

http://www.katc.com/story/27837539/m...seek-boyfriend

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    You know..........I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer sometimes, but shouldn't the police have done a walk-through of the house they shared together before they issued a missing persons flyer and notified the media ?

Is it common to launch a search effort in a neighborhood before simply walking around inside the persons house to see if they are there or not ? I really am trying to understand how this process works. Anybody want to fill me in ?

Police said Phenia Martinez, 25, was last seen at her home in the 1900-block of West 13th Street on Monday. Police said Martinez failed to pick up her two young children from school that day, which is unusual. Martinez, who is eight months pregnant, also did not show up at a recent doctor's appointment.

Police said Martinez may be with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. They may be in a gray 1992 Dodge Dakota with Colorado license plate 720 QFB.
    http://www.fox21news.com/news/story....6#.VLVQ-9LF9oN

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast