GUILTY CO - Phenia Martinez, 25, pregnant, Pueblo, 5 Jan 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Phenia Martinez
10931351_900295303354485_4446446428923543281_n.jpg

Pueblo police searching for pregnant woman missing since Monday
PUEBLO, COLO. -- Pueblo police are asking for the public's help in finding a pregnant woman who has been missing since Monday. Police said Phenia Martinez, 25, was last seen at her home in the 1900-block of West 13th Street on Monday. Police said Martinez failed to pick up her two young children from school that day, which is unusual. Martinez, who is eight months pregnant, also did not show up at a recent doctor's appointment. Martinez is described as a Hispanic woman, about 5 feet 2 inches tall and 180 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She is visibly pregnant. Police said Martinez may be with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. They may be in a gray 1992 Dodge Dakota with Colorado license plate 720 QFB.
http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1147196#.VLBYByvF-So

Pueblo police detectives are asking for assistance in the case of a 25-year old missing pregnant woman.

Martinez is described as a Hispanic female, 5’02”, 180lbs with brown hair and eyes and visibly pregnant. Martinez has two younger children and it has been reported that it is unlikely for her not to contact them.

Detectives say Martinez is possibly with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. The two maybe driving a 1992 gray, Dodge Dakota with CO LIC#720-QFB.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Police-Looking-For-Missing-Mother-288091381.html

Hell of an age difference here................

Is he the father of the younger children? Is he the father of the unborn child? So many questions.

She was last seen on Monday? Very unusual since she has two young kids. I don't think she is voluntarily missing. She is 8 months along. Who takes a road trip at that point in ones pregnancy. She can deliver any day.

(Shades of Kelsie Schelling, Pueblo, pregnant, boyfriend...hopefully the similarities end there.)

Is there a history of domestic violence? I hope I'm so wrong but I hope that guy didn't harm her and the baby...

Found this obit online, and I'm assuming this man is the father of her two older children?

http://www.keslingfuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2312467

He later attended Kicking Horse Job Corp in Montana where he studied building maintenance and landscaping. This is where he met Phenia Martinez and his 1st daughter Aliona Garreaux was born on Sept. of 2006. He then moved to Pueblo, CO for about 6 months From obit above...

Found this obit online, and I'm assuming this man is the father of her two older children?

Acc to a comment on the kktv.com link above, it would seem to be the same man.

As an aside, amazing how obits and news reports can tell such very different stories of someone's life. Or perhaps I should say, show different facets?

Acc to a comment on the kktv.com link above, it would seem to be the same man.

As an aside, amazing how obits and news reports can tell such very different stories of someone's life. Or perhaps I should say, show different facets?

You are right about the different facets of a person's life. Also, sometimes it's how the reporters choose to report facts ("spin"). Hard to tell who has custody of the children, so I'm wondering about that now.

You know..........I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer sometimes, but shouldn't the police have done a walk-through of the house they shared together before they issued a missing persons flyer and notified the media ?

Is it common to launch a search effort in a neighborhood before simply walking around inside the persons house to see if they are there or not ? I really am trying to understand how this process works. Anybody want to fill me in ?

Police said Phenia Martinez, 25, was last seen at her home in the 1900-block of West 13th Street on Monday. Police said Martinez failed to pick up her two young children from school that day, which is unusual. Martinez, who is eight months pregnant, also did not show up at a recent doctor's appointment.

Police said Martinez may be with her boyfriend, 56-year-old Joseph Romero. They may be in a gray 1992 Dodge Dakota with Colorado license plate 720 QFB.

http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1147196#.VLVQ-9LF9oN

I wonder where the other two children are, hopefully somewhere safe.

You know..........I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer sometimes, but shouldn't the police have done a walk-through of the house they shared together before they issued a missing persons flyer and notified the media ?

Is it common to launch a search effort in a neighborhood before simply walking around inside the persons house to see if they are there or not ? I really am trying to understand how this process works. Anybody want to fill me in ?

http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1147196#.VLVQ-9LF9oN

My guess is maybe she was concealed, like in the walls or floor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back