GA - Three Rome men charged with conspiracy to use Weapons of Mass Destruction.

greycoupon

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm a little unclear where this goes.

3 Rome men now face domestic terrorism charge

Three Rome men accused of conspiring to obtain explosives now face a much more serious domestic terrorism charge — conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction.

Terry Eugene Peace, Brian Edward Cannon and Cory Robert Williamson on Monday waived arraignment and pleaded not guilty to the domestic terrorism charge as well as charges of conspiring to defraud the government.

Another underreported story. Also, these guys have great names.

What an interesting group of gentlemen. I wonder what the original beef was that started them thinking along these lines.

What an interesting group of gentlemen. I wonder what the original beef was that started them thinking along these lines.

I think they were right wing anti-government militia types. So they hated the government period.

FBI: Men planned guerilla war against federal agencies

During the online conversations they discussed using guerilla war tactics and planned to launch the attacks against the government this month. They specifically targeted several federal agencies, including the Transportation Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security and Federal Emergency Management Agency.

and
That same day, Cannon had a conversation with another source and stated the group was planning to “start the fight” with the government by strategically sabotaging power grids, transfer stations, and water treatment facilities — in hopes of a declaration of martial law.

“Cannon claimed this action would cause mass hysteria and if enough sabotage was successful, then martial law, therefore trigging other militias to join the fight,” Roland’s report stated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back