1368 users online (315 members and 1053 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

SANFORD, Fla. —

Florida authorities said George Zimmerman has been arrested on an aggravated assault charge.

(snip)

The judge granted Zimmerman a $5,000 bond and ordered that he surrender all firearms.

The judge also ordered that he have no contact with the victim, is not allowed to consume alcohol and would not be required to wear a GPS monitor.

Zimmerman is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...t-charg/njkbn/

hahhahhahahhahha........good....like OJ...he will end up in jail eventually
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

I wonder if any of the jurors are saying to themselves; "Y'know this guy has so many anger issues, maybe he did start some with Trayvon that got out of hand?

George Zimmerman is charged with domestic aggravated assault with a weapon after allegedly throwing a bottle of wine at his girlfriend earlier this week, according to his lawyer.

Zimmerman, 31, was arrested Friday night in Lake Mary where he is currently living, but his attorney Don West said the fight involving his girlfriend happened four or five days ago.

Lake Mary Police spokeswoman Officer Bianca Gillett said the fight happened at Zimmerman'a residence in Lake Mary on Monday night, but nobody involved called the cops.
    Police found out about the fight when they pulled Zimmerman's girlfriend over for a routine traffic stop, Gillett said. More information about the incident was not immediately available.

(snip)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...110-story.html

Amazing that he keeps finding girlfriends even.
    Here.

I'm so shocked.

Not.
    .Find William, Kyron and all the other missing children. Thinking of the families

I suspect we will be
    seeing Zimmerman
    in the news for some
    time to come.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

I am not a fan of Zimmerman's at all, but this doesn't sound right.

Unless his g/f had a visible injury during the traffic stop, I don't see how LE can prove their case, other than he said, she said.

Really curious,
    fran

from above link:

Lawyer: George Zimmerman charged after throwing bottle of wine at girlfriend

Zimmerman, 31, was arrested Friday night in Lake Mary where he is currently living, but his attorney Don West said the fight involving his girlfriend happened four or five days ago.

Lake Mary Police spokeswoman Officer Bianca Gillett said the fight happened at Zimmerman's Valley Wood Way residence in Lake Mary on Monday night, but nobody involved called the cops.

Police found out about the fight when they pulled Zimmerman's girlfriend over for a routine traffic stop, Gillett said. More information about the incident was not immediately available.

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I am not a fan of Zimmerman's at all, but this doesn't sound right.

Unless his g/f had a visible injury during the traffic stop, I don't see how LE can prove their case, other than he said, she said.

Really curious,
    fran

from above link:

Lawyer: George Zimmerman charged after throwing bottle of wine at girlfriend

Lake Mary Police spokeswoman Officer Bianca Gillett said the fight happened at Zimmerman's Valley Wood Way residence in Lake Mary on Monday night, but nobody involved called the cops.

Sounds kind of fishy to me also. If she had an injury, wouldn't she have called police right away and gone to get it treated?
    Just my opinion

This article has more information. Apparently girlfriend was stopped by police for traffic violation then said she was upset over the incident with Zimmerman.

"Police said the alleged incident happened at Zimmerman's home in Lake Mary on Monday.

They said his girlfriend left the home upset and was pulled over by police for a traffic violation.

She told police what happened and it took officers until last night to make contact with Zimmerman and question him."

Just my opinion

Mr.Zimmerman is under intense scrutiny and will remain so IMO. What is troubling and telling to me is not that he is under such scrutiny, as I feel he has brought that spotlight upon himself with his actions over the last several years. But rather, the fact that even as he knows he is under such a microscope and there are many, myself included, just waiting for his next F up, he continues IMO to be unable or unwilling to control himself or comport himself in a way that would invite that scrutiny to end.

Even if a PO'd GF who was unharmed has made a mountain out of a molehill to excuse or explain a traffic violation, it is telling to me that Zimmerman continues to place himself in situations where his actions can be questioned. In other words, he keeps assisting in the creation of these pesky (in his mind) little molehills.

I agree, it is a matter of time before he ends up in jail. Because in his mind his acquittal equals there is nothing about myself, my attitudes or my behaviors that warrant examining or altering. That will eventually be his downfall.

lots and lots of

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    This article has more information. Apparently girlfriend was stopped by police for traffic violation then said she was upset over the incident with Zimmerman.

"Police said the alleged incident happened at Zimmerman's home in Lake Mary on Monday.

They said his girlfriend left the home upset and was pulled over by police for a traffic violation.

She told police what happened and it took officers until last night to make contact with Zimmerman and question him."

Now this would make more sense, that the g/f was stopped on the night of the alleged incident, yet LE hadn't been able to locate Zimmerman until Friday, several days later.

OTOH, there still needs to be proof the incident happened at all. IMHO, IF the g/f had injuries, I'm confident LE took photos.

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Now this would make more sense, that the g/f was stopped on the night of the alleged incident, yet LE hadn't been able to locate Zimmerman until Friday, several days later.

OTOH, there still needs to be proof the incident happened at all. IMHO, IF the g/f had injuries, I'm confident LE took photos.

JMHO
    fran
    From what his lawyer said, it is alleged Zimmerman threw a bottle in the direction of the g/f, not that the bottle hit her.
    Also, my interpretation of the article is that police didn't go to talk to him until Friday, not that they couldn't locate him.
    Just my opinion

Angry

Gee, what a heroic guy, NOT!!! Couldn't that stupid jury see this guy's propensity to start fights and be violent?
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    From what his lawyer said, it is alleged Zimmerman threw a bottle in the direction of the g/f, not that the bottle hit her.
    Also, my interpretation of the article is that police didn't go to talk to him until Friday, not that they couldn't locate him.
    I'd think the (broken?) bottle would be evidence. Did it happen inside the apartment or outside?
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast