MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
26316984-7cf4-43f2-8577-119375693be5_zps5c423847.png

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice
Iris Barnes
On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort. Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

[...]

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

[...]

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s). “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

- See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-go...ssicas-justice/#sthash.V2U8TbCC.dasUHmez.dpuf

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6

WHAT SITES CAN I LINK?

1. Mainstream media news (MSM)
2. Justice for Jessica Lane FB -- https://www.facebook.com/JUSTICEforJESSICALANE
3. Law enforcement websites

CAN I LINK TO A BLOG?

NO blogs are approved in this case at the moment.

CAN I LINK TO A FB PAGE OTHER THAN THE "JUSTICE FOR" PAGE?

MSM or LE related FB and Twitter pages; and Jessica's personal page. Remember, you CANNOT post names of her FB friends, sleuth her friends, or gossip about them.

CAN I POST ABOUT WHAT I READ AT AN OFF LIMITS SITE?

NO. If the site can't be linked, then you can't post what you read on it.

CAN I POST PHOTOS FROM A PERSONAL FB PAGE?

NO. Images must come from an approved source (i.e., MSM) and be accompanied by a link to the source.
Rules: Etiquette & Information

[...]

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

[...]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Just because a person was arrested for selling drugs in Iowa; doesnt mean that they have info on JC death.

Just because a person was arrested for selling drugs in Iowa; doesnt mean that they have info on JC death.

FOX 13 Tom Dees has interesting news on an arrest of a former Batesville (currently living in Iowa) man who goes by a very interesting name on FB & is friends with little red riding hood DT. The arrest is not on charges directly related to JC's murder.

Link provided in previous thread, near the end.

Check it out.

Isn't JC's ex boyfriend BR also living in Iowa?

I can't find a non-blog news site but I do remember it.

ETA See the media thread for references to BR in Iowa '
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?265079-MS-Jessica-Chambers-19-Panola-County-Dec-2014

:cow:

:tyou: bessie! These threads move like the wind, and I know we are keeping you busy. I tip my :websleuther: hat to you for all of your efforts as we continue on in pursuit of truth and justice.
:gomods:

May this be the thread that leads us to the answers as to what happened on that fateful night. Jessica is no longer here to speak for herself. However, I am grateful that so many of fellow WSers refuse to allow her case to go cold.

:gathering:

The brutality of her death challenges us all to continue on, because this level of evil must not go unchecked. :moo: I have to believe that this case will be solved. I envision these perp(s) behind bars, adjudication, and the maximum sentence allowable under the law. This is the least we can do - for Jessica.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because a person was arrested for selling drugs in Iowa; doesnt mean that they have info on

Sometimes you have to take the effort to connect the dots--actually in most murders you have to.

DYODD or not, iykwim?
agreed
:clap:

Also just found out there is an app called Mobile Patrol that will provide recent arrests in areas that you program into it.

To be fair to those speculating as to whether or not JC went to the Backwoods Bar and Grill to eat, it WAS mentioned by mom that JC was going to clean out her car and grab a bite to eat. I have also been looking for clues as to logical places she may have gone to wash her car and eat. There is absolutely no evidence she washed her car or ever made it to a restaurant, but I've been looking at those places anyway because it was stated in MSM that she told her mom that is what she was going to do.

Also, there is nothing, IMO, weird about going to a place that serves alcohol to grab some food. I'm not sure what the laws are in Mississippi, but around here, the kitchen in a bar stays open until at least 11 pm. No underage persons are permitted in an establishment serving alcohol after the kitchen closes, but up until 11, you can stroll on in and eat.

im looking at all possibilities because we have NO information. I, personally, don't agree with all of the theories on here, but I certainly do not get angry when anyone makes a suggestion because at this point, we simply do NOT know anything as to where she went after gassing up. All opinions respected.

I have really nothing of great substance to report but I must confess that I am feeling somewhat discouraged and pessimistic when it comes to having faith that this case will be solved before long. I know that many of us have followed several other terrible cases on WS &/or MSM but it seems to me (& maybe I'm wrong) that in many of the latter we at least are provided with a number of substantiated facts. I realize that certain evidence shouldn't be made public so as to prevent jeopardizing or compromising the case. But I can't remember a case where we are provided with so little in the way of proven facts. IMO, the only real fact that we have when it comes to Jessica's last day (prior to her horrific & painful death) is a record of her stop at M & M's for gas. We have been told that she perhaps attended a party/gathering but nothing has been proven. I find it hard to comprehend that if Jessica, had in fact attended a party either within the Courtland boundaries or within a given radius, that someone has not come forward to verify such party attendance. Likewise, if Jessica had stopped at a restaurant/bar or grill, surely some folks would have noticed her. Maybe I'm off the track completely, but this leads me to believe that perhaps the only person(s) with whom she made contact after leaving the gas station was the killer(s).
I am also perplexed by the fact that silence seems to reign supreme in this case. I know that sleuthers have mentioned this previously, but I think there is something to this; no MSM updates, no pressers & no coverage by those who we would expect to be on top of the case (like NG for one). NG did a program about this case when news first broke but there's been nothing since unless I'm mistaken. I have also noticed that many on SM have sent messages to the large networks and individuals like NG, asking them to please cover the story in order to provide justice for Jessica. But NOTHING! Something is very wrong here and it is worrisome. This poor young lady and her family deserve answers. Am I the only one with these pessimistic thoughts?

I have really nothing of great substance to report but I must confess that I am feeling somewhat discouraged and pessimistic when it comes to having faith that this case will be solved before long. I know that many of us have followed several other terrible cases on WS &/or MSM but it seems to me (& maybe I'm wrong) that in many of the latter we at least are provided with a number of substantiated facts. I realize that certain evidence shouldn't be made public so as to prevent jeopardizing or compromising the case. But I can't remember a case where we are provided with so little in the way of proven facts. IMO, the only real fact that we have when it comes to Jessica's last day (prior to her horrific & painful death) is a record of her stop at M & M's for gas. We have been told that she perhaps attended a party/gathering but nothing has been proven. I find it hard to comprehend that if Jessica, had in fact attended a party either within the Courtland boundaries or within a given radius, that someone has not come forward to verify such party attendance. Likewise, if Jessica had stopped at a restaurant/bar or grill, surely some folks would have noticed her. Maybe I'm off the track completely, but this leads me to believe that perhaps the only person(s) with whom she made contact after leaving the gas station was the killer(s).
I am also perplexed by the fact that silence seems to reign supreme in this case. I know that sleuthers have mentioned this previously, but I think there is something to this; no MSM updates, no pressers & no coverage by those who we would expect to be on top of the case (like NG for one). NG did a program about this case when news first broke but there's been nothing since unless I'm mistaken. I have also noticed that many on SM have sent messages to the large networks and individuals like NG, asking them to please cover the story in order to provide justice for Jessica. But NOTHING! Something is very wrong here and it is worrisome. This poor young lady and her family deserve answers. Am I the only one with these pessimistic thoughts?
Nope. You are not alone.

We really don't know much about where JC was reported to be seen after the gas station. All I can remember is that they did have witnesses(plural) that saw JC at a party, but we do not know if those witnesses gave factual information or if they are among the false info LE was complaining about. LE also stated they had more than one video of JC's whereabouts that night, though we haven't been told where. For all we know, there could have been multiple reports from witnesses claiming to see JC somewhere. These just aren't being talked about. Who knows where she went or what she did?

I, personally, don't agree with all of the theories on here, but I certainly do not get angry when anyone makes a suggestion because at this point, we simply do NOT know anything as to where she went after gassing up. All opinions respected.

Thank you! Well said.

Does anyone have legitimate information to tie the recent arrestee to Jessica other than the fact that he lives in IA (where the ex-bf lives who investigators say was cleared)? If there is a good reason why it should be posted, send it to me in a pm. Otherwise, the speculation is out of line.

This article mentions that this man was outside the Des Moines area for a bit and sought him out after he returned in late December. I wonder how far away from Des Moines he was...

Quotes from linked article:
"Authorities issued a warrant for Young’s arrest in May. Young is believed to have fled Des Moines after the warrant was issued, the news release said."

"Des Moines police asked for the task force’s help in late December after learning Young may have returned to Des Moines."

Edited to add:
Sorry, I was quoting from Anonone's earlier post that is gone now. Is it okay to post this, Bessie? I'm not accusing this man..just think the information is notable. Just let me know if I need to delete it! Still trying to understand the rules. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...-arrests-wanted-fugitive-des-moines/21461497/

Here are the links for the arrest yesterday of people who have been talked about here before:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=36208&searchType=offender

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

FYI I figured out why I could not find these earlier. For some reason the search does not work if you put in the entire name but does work if you do the partial name search.

Thank you! VERY interesting. We suspected these weren't good people to begin with, and now they are showing us we were correct. I believe these two know exactly what happened. The point is HOW to get them to talk!!

Other uses of lighter fluid and other organic solvents would be huffing with some spraying the fluid into their nose and mouth as incredible as that seems.

Other uses of lighter fluid and other organic solvents would be huffing with some spraying the fluid into their nose and mouth as incredible as that seems.

Or for freebasing cocaine you can use anything from ether, lighter fluid, mineral spirits among other things.

Here are the links for the arrest yesterday of people who have been talked about here before:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=36208&searchType=offender

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

FYI I figured out why I could not find these earlier. For some reason the search does not work if you put in the entire name but does work if you do the partial name search.

Who was arrested, is it related? Sorry I have fallen way behind and the links don't work for me. TIA

Thank you! VERY interesting. We suspected these weren't good people to begin with, and now they are showing us we were correct. I believe these two know exactly what happened. The point is HOW to get them to talk!!

I've seen this tactic by LE before: arrest people for various charges & sometimes the pressure will get them to talk. I've seen the tactic used in cases esp where drugs are concerned. Sometimes those arrested will get reduced sentences if it leads to bigger things.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member