Found Deceased DE - Keisha Hamilton, 35, Smyrna, 10 Jan 2015

poppygirl

Reaction score
AMBER ALERT ISSUED for Missing Smyrna Children
This is an AMBER ALERT ACTIVATION
The Delaware State Police are activating an AMBER ALERT

Smyrna- On Saturday January 10, 2015, Delaware State Police are searching for 2 Smyrna children that are missing from their home along with their mother Keisha S. Hamilton.

Colette Hamilton a 4 year old female and Cortez Hamilton Jr., an approximately 4 month old male along with their mother Keisha S. Hamilton 35 year old female were last seen at their residence located in the 113 E. Cayhill Lane, Twin Willows Development, Smyrna, Delaware at approximately 10:00 p.m. last evening.

Colette Hamilton is a four year old black female, black hair, brown eyes. Cortez Hamilton Jr is an approximately 4 month old black male, black hair, brown eyes, Keisha S. Hamilton 35 year old black female approximately 5’6” 145 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. No clothing descriptions available at this time.

Detectives believe they may be in imminent danger. The children and the mother may be in the company of the children’s father Cortez A. Hamilton Sr. who is described as a 32 year old, black male, 6’00”, 195 lbs, black hair and brown eyes, with unknown clothing description.
They may be traveling in a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban, red in color, Delaware Registration # PC121071 or possibly 2010 Toyota Matrix silver in color with Delaware Registration XP219435.

This is an ongoing and active investigation with further information to be released as obtained.
To offer information regarding the location of the missing children and the mother , please call 911 immediately or the Delaware State Police.
Sergeant Paul G. Shavack
Delaware State Police Headquarters
Dover, Delaware

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dela...g-smyrna-children/877061499001782?pnref=story

I'm so worried for these kids and their mom - amber alert just came on my phone. Police believe they are in imminent danger!

This Amber Alert came across my TV just a bit ago. So are we to assume that both cars are missing as they could be in either one? They could be out of the state in no time flat. I am heading out to the Christiana Mall and I will keep my eyes open.

Yes, I would assume so - they were last seen at 10pm last night. Depending on when they left, they could pretty much be anywhere on the east coast or half way to the west coast by now.

Kids found safe, Mom still missing...

AMBER ALERT CANCELED for Missing Smyrna Children

GOLD ALERT ISSUED for MISSING MOTHER

The Delaware State Police have located both children in the company of their father. Both children are reported to be safe and good condition.

Keisha S. Hamilton is still missing and Troopers continue to search for her whereabouts.

Delaware State Police are now issuing a Gold Alert for Keisha S. Hamilton 35 years old, of Smyrna Delaware. Troopers have been unable to make contact with Keisha Hamilton to check on her welfare. Attempts to locate her have been unsuccessful and there is a real concern for her safety and welfare. She is described as a black female approximately 5’6” 145 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. No clothing description is available at this time.

If anyone has any information in reference to her whereabouts, they are asked to contact 911 immediately or by utilizing the Delaware State Police Mobile Crime Tip Application available to download at: http://www.delaware.gov/apps/. Information can also be provided to the Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com. Send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
Sergeant Paul Shavack
Delaware State Police Headquarters
Dover, Delaware

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dela...d-for-missing-smyrna-children/877194822321783

so mom takes children disappears but found at dad's.................how did he get them?

We don't know that she took the kids and disappears...she and the kids were last seen at 10pm last night. They could have been taken (her and the kids) together...kids turn up safe, but she's still missing. LE found evidence of suspicious circumstances at the residence.

So the kids were located in Indiana - that's a bit of a hike from Delaware...dad is in custody. One of his charges is assault with serious bodily injury - wonder who he assaulted?

According to Indiana State Police, Cortez Hamilton Sr. is in custody at the Warwick County Jail. He was arrested in Southwest Indiana. The kids are with the Warrick County Division of Child Services in Indiana.

Police there say Hamilton Sr. was wanted on two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of assault with serious bodily injury.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story.../amber-alert-issued-mother-children/21568533/

Another article - seems it was a neighbor who called police, God Bless her for being so vigilant!!! I hope this ends well...but I have a really bad feeling.

Some neighbors in the community were shocked something like this would happen, but Tia Small told NBC10 that Hamilton was concerned she might have trouble some day.

"She said, if you don't hear from me then call the cops," said Small, "She didn't show up, so we called the cops."

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=65386

Sounds like Hamilton Sr may have hurt Keisha on Friday, disposed of her,band the taken the kids to Indiana. How horrible for Keisha and these children. WTH is wrong with people?

Sounds like Hamilton Sr may have hurt Keisha on Friday, disposed of her,band the taken the kids to Indiana. How horrible for Keisha and these children. WTH is wrong with people?

Apparently he has family in Missouri and was headed there. Indiana police saw his SUV and pulled him over.

The amber alert seems to have worked! Indiana police spotted his vehicle and pulled him over:

http://6abc.com/news/amber-alert-canceled-del-kids-found-safe-mother-still-missing/470018/

As for mom, not looking good:

Investigators say they're concerned about her safety after troopers went to the couple's home on East Cayhill Lane in the Twin Willows Development, and saw signs of what they called "suspicious circumstances."

Hours later, investigators took pictures inside the house and removed bags of evidence.

Action News has learned that Keisha Hamilton is from Chester, Delaware County and Cortez Hamilton Sr. is an army veteran who listed himself as a professional body builder online.

according to her facebook posts, she has 2 older children (in addition to the ones that were in the amber alert).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back