1191 users online (256 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: Who Killed Jessica Chambers?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    159 days and counting.

Quick now -- find and list all U.S. murders in which the victim burned to death in a fire involving his or her vehicle.

173 days.

If, as is leading the polling above, "a group of three or more individuals is responsible," that crowd has now kept it a secret for a seemingly unlikely 183 days, more meaning worse at secret-keeping.

I believe there are three or more involved. I also believe there is at least 1 female. I believed she was tied to that tree and the car pulled in facing the tree with lights on to let others look at her while she was being tortured or what have you. I believe it will eventually be solved as you have to remind yourself you are dealing with drug addicts and criminals and someone will flip on the other. They always do. May not be this year, may even be the next but it will happen. I think the whole town corrupt jmo. When dealing with habitual liars and druggies and criminals they have no loyalty to no one. How many sherrifs offices have ex convicts working for them for gods sake? Anyway this is all my opinion.

Still no arrests in this case?

Jessica's case has been featured on Buzzfeed. Not sure if I'm allowed to link.

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    201 days, no arrests.

Jessica is on the front page of an Australian news site today.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...-1227416840958

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    246 days.

I'm leaning now more towards GD gang including <modsnip>. Maybe 3-4 doing actual deed but up to 10+ involved/knew bout planning.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: removed names
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

This is my first post her at Websleuths but I have been reading everything here for awhile now and following this case from day one. I have something to put out there...I have read several times that one of the things Jessica was going to do that night was to either clean out or wash her car. I've also read there is a witness who says he works near a place called the Skyline Motel and he knows that Jessica was "grabbed" by four black males, gang raped at the Skyline Motel, and he saw her being carried out by the four black males, two of which he could identify. Being scared for his safety and the lives of his children kept him from reporting what he saw. Many of the comments on threads containing this story question the validity of the witness, saying "how would it be possible for him to know she was grabbed at another location, taken to the motel, rapped, and then carried out by simply observing this from his work?". Other comments suggested this witness wasn't a witness at all, but a participant who has guilt and remorse because things went too far. Across the street from the Skyline Motel is a shopping center with several businesses in it. Somewhere I read that there is a car wash right next door to the Skyline Motel. By all indications, the Skyline Motel is a den for prostitution, drugs and gang activity and Charlotte Wilkerson (a.k.a. Auntie Sha Sha) worked at this motel as a room cleaner briefly. What if Jessica went to the car wash next door to the motel, was spotted by the four black males, grabbed and carried into a room, gang raped (maybe after being drugged/smoking crack/being hit over the head), carried out to her car (hence the reason the passenger seat in her car was reclined), and her car driven to the spot on Herron Road. This would then explain how the witness saw all of it happening, because it all happed in the same spot. Anyway, just wanted to share these thoughts, thanks!

I'm sure it's been talked about and/or considered.... but was she arrested for anything (specifically drug related) before her death? Could she have been an informant? It happens more often than one might think... cops ask/corner a person with a small conviction to help them out so the offender can get the charges dropped or reduced. Cops don't watch out for the informants safety. Informant is found dead in a brutal and often "mysterious", or at the very least questionable, manor... Just a thought.

Suicide, did not believe it until guy in my office explained it not real rare. I mean I know, doesn't sound likely. What I voted anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3