1261 users online (316 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #5

The young woman in this case apparently met the man whose apartment she fell from on Tinder. Police are calling the death suspicious and the investigation is continuing.

Police have positively identified a woman who died after she fell from a Surfers Paradise high-rise apartment building.

The woman has been identified as 26-year-old Warriena Tagpuno Wright from Lower Hutt, New Zealand.

Around 2.20am on Friday officers were called to the Wahroonga Place building after receiving reports that a woman had fallen from a balcony.

Police have confirmed the death is being treated as suspicious.

......The 28-year-old man who is the sole occupant of the apartment, Gable Tostee, was assisting police with inquiries on Friday afternoon. He was not formally arrested and no charges have been laid.

Tagpuno Wright was reportedly visiting Tostee after meeting him through an online dating app, believed to be Tinder, the Courier Mail reported.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...e-balcony-fall

Gable Tostee, man at centre of investigations into Surfers Paradise highrise death plunge of Warriena Wright, charged with murder

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1227025428311

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Media/Timeline Thread
    Last edited by marlywings; 01-11-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Australia:Warriena Tagpuno Wright,dies after Surfers Paradise balcony fall *ARREST*#5

Please be mindful of our rules....

Rules ~ Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...58#post8364858

Gable Tostee charged with murder of Warriena Wright

Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Australia:Warriena Tagpuno Wright,dies after Surfers Paradise balcony fall *ARREST*#5

Please continue here....

Is there any way of tracking updates? Or it just a matter of wait and see later this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Kara-curious View Post
    Is there any way of tracking updates? Or it just a matter of wait and see later this morning?
    If there is a reporter in Court tweeting a few of us usually post their tweets here.

Gable Tostee returns to court facing murder charge at Southport Court today

ACCUSED balcony killer Gable Tostee’s case returns to court today after an adjournment last October.
    The 28-year-old Gold Coast man is due to face Southport Magistrate’s Court accused of the murder of Warriena “Rrie” Tagpuno Wright who plunged to her death from his 14th floor apartment balcony in August.

http://www.news.com.au/national/quee...-1227181847285
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by Amee View Post
    If there is a reporter in Court tweeting a few of us usually post their tweets here.
    Thanks, Amee. I thought a reporter may have been tweeting by now.... but just realised Queensland doesn't do daylight savings. Makes sense! I thought it had been almost an hour into his hearing already. But it's yet to start. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kara-curious View Post
    Thanks, Amee. I thought a reporter may have been tweeting by now.... but just realised Queensland doesn't do daylight savings. Makes sense! I thought it had been almost an hour into his hearing already. But it's yet to start. ;-)
    you are welcome
    haha I did the same thing waiting for the bail hearing

OT, but while we wait for other news, I thought some would like to know: there's been a body discovered 8 mins from Upper Coomera, no news yet on whether it's Novy:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...b-2013-2/page4

Gold Coast News ‏@GoldCoastBureau 28m28 minutes ago

Accused balcony killer Gable Tostee has arrived at Southport court to face murder charges over death of a New Zealand tourist
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Gold Coast News ‏@GoldCoastBureau 2m2 minutes ago

Case against accused balcony killer Gable Tostee adjourned til March. He faced Southport Magistrates Court this morning.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinoz View Post
    Gold Coast News ‏@GoldCoastBureau 2m2 minutes ago

Case against accused balcony killer Gable Tostee adjourned til March. He faced Southport Magistrates Court this morning.

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast