Places to look for Janet's killer

ewwwinteresting

Reaction score
It seems Raven will stop at nothing to look for his wife's murderer. It has been rumored that he looked on the beach volleyball courts. It is rumored that he has traveled to Utah to look on the mountain bike trails. Could he now have traveled to Maine to look with his uncle fred abaroa at the adventure race in Mt. Snow, Vermont??

http://www.adventureracingzone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293&view=next

ewwwinteresting said:
It seems Raven will stop at nothing to look for his wife's murderer. It has been rumored that he looked on the beach volleyball courts. It is rumored that he has traveled to Utah to look on the mountain bike trails. Could he now have traveled to Maine to look with his uncle fred abaroa at the adventure race in Mt. Snow, Vermont??

OOOOH EI - PICK ME PICK ME!!! I want to play "Where in the World is Janet's Murderer!"

Ok, let's see. We might have some clues. I recall on Raven's blog where he listed his "interests."

-Soccer
-Volleyball
-Table tennis
-Climbing
-Hiking
-Mtn biking
-BMX
-Snow boarding
-Blue Ridge
-Religion
-Family
-Philanthropy

Hmmm. The possibilities are just endless I guess. He's already searched while playing volleyball and mtn biking. Hiking and climbing he may have covered as well I suppose. Snow boarding - he might have to wait a few months to look there. Family - well surely the family wouldn't harbor a criminal. Philanthropy - Hmmm. A philanthropist, presumably broke with no job. Seems odd.

Dang, I know!!!! The murderer is off playing in ping-pong tournaments to earn a living!!! Could be a good thing - no background checks!

Well....I am sad for Janet's family

Boy, this guy sure loves a good "adventure"....

I am telling you that I am so tired of seeing "NOTHING" from this guy...

Come on Raven, Stop Playing, and Start Searching....

I have not seen (1) picture of you out on any search, distributing flyers, and/
or asking for the Media's help to help locate the "suspect" in this case.

Why don't you show everyone here that you DID NOT have anything to do with what happened in April 2005.

Going out and "trying" to get back into a "regular routine" would be hard, yet impossible for others with the loss of a loved one, and yet for you, it seems to be quite easy to do.

Why don't you do me a favor, send an email, Drop a line, mail a letter to SOMEONE, ANYONE...to let them know you had nothing to do with what happened in April.

I know you are probably saying to your family, "I don't have to justify anything to anyone but my family".

That is a WEAK , pathetic , lame and immature excuse if you did not do this.

Don't you understand how many people, family, friends, and total strangers care about your wife's case, and would like to know "why and what happened"

Step up to the plate Raven, you are going to have to someday, Why not now??????

I am a very nice person, who does not seem to think nicely of this sitatuation at all......

Good Luck on your Racing Adventure..........NOT :razz:

I have it on very good authority that he's also staying busy as a horny, er bee, trolling the skeeviest Internet sites for cheap " dates". You know, the ones where the girls are all named Tiffany or Kristi and are shown in panties from behind, their arms and long hair barely covering their chests.

Their average ages are 18.
He's a very busy bee, this murderer, um, bereaved husband looking for a murderer.

Thinkoflaura: What constitutes "very good authority"? If true, it absolutely saddens me that another marriage, another LIFE has been ruined and taken by chat rooms, cyber sex, and all the other fabulous recreational activities the internet has to offer. So many good things come from the ability to share information boundlessly, but everything has to have its opposite. Sorry for the soapbox, but it just makes me sick.

There is a rumor that Raven may have flown back to Utah last week. Anyone want to confirm?

ewwwinteresting said:
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:19 pm
Team Razbo, Mt Snow, VT

Our Female racer dropped out and we are desperatly looking for a replacement for this race. We are a novice team just looking for experience and some fun. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. ar@abaroa.org

General Course Info (events in alphabetical order, not necessarily race order)

Total distance - approx 40 miles, although we will not reveal the breakdown of events, or if any of the events will be repeated etc will not be revealed until the MORNING of the start.
Canoeing - The paddling will be on a lake(s) where wind may be a factor! Canoe Paddles and PFDs are available if needed, and personal paddles and/or PFDs are allowed, as long as they are Type III CG approved, non-inflatable.
Mountain Biking - Good mix of 'cruisy' doubletrack, a little singletrack, steep climbing, and fun descents.
Navigation - no specific 'orienteering' section, but teams will have to use their map & compass the entire race, as NONE of the course is marked
Trekking/Running - Good blend of on and off-trail travel, where your navigational skills will be put to the test.

The Schedule....

Saturday, 16 July 2005 at Lodge at Mount Snow, near the main entrance to Mount Snow Resort, look for the Racing Ahead, Inc. banners, and RV.

9am - 11am Pre-Race Clinics - PLEASE pre-register via email, you can pay on Saturday AM, the 16th, space is limited 2-hour Navigation Clinic - $15 per racer

12noon - 6pm Registration – all racers must attend to fill out paperwork, do gear checks, one team member must complete the Navigation Review. Support Crews must fill out Waiver. Please don’t wait until the last minute. We will have many teams to get through Registration, and cannot complete check-in for all teams from 5 to 6pm.
Golite/Timberland’s Sprint AR Team will be doing presentations/Slide Shows during registration.

7pm Race Briefing; START location revealed

Sunday – 17 July 2005

5am – 5:45am Assemble at START

5:50am One support crew member from each team will line up at the STARTING line to accept the Team’s Course directions, passport, and maps. The information must remain ‘rolled up’ until the Race Director says go.

6am Race Director will say “GO”, and Support Crews hurriedly find their teams and divulge the course. As soon as teams are comfortable with their plotted course, they may take off on the first leg. Support Crews may help with the maps as long as the Support Crew remains in the designated STARTING area.

6pm Race Cut-Off – all teams will be at the Lodge at Mount Snow as full course finishers, alternate course finishers, as unofficial finishers or unranked finishers.

7pm Party at The Lodge at Mount Snow - included in entry for all racers, an additional $12 per support, family or friends. MUST PRE-pay at Registration, buffet style sit-down meal and prize giving.

Uh oh......seems the raven "replacement" didn't help the team much. Placed fifth out of six teams??

http://www.dnet.net/racingahead/ARSeriesRace2results.htm
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New England Adventure Race Series[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Vermont - RESULTS [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2005 Official Results - 19 July 2005 - SPLIT TIMES[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fastest Leg Times[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Leg 1 (Map Prep/Lake Paddle) 1:52 Haywalkers
Leg 2 (Running/Hiking) 2:32 Eastern Mountain Sports
Leg 3 (Mountain Biking)
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 2:31 Berlin Bike
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Co-Ed Teams

FULL COURSE
1st Eastern Mountain Sports 7:51
2nd Berlin Bike 8:09
3rd GoLite/Timberland 8:17
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4th SPTU/Darn Tough 8:20
5th Haywalkers 8:41
6th Pain Syndicate 9:18
7th Strongbadia 9:19
8th The 7up / Poprocks Syndicate 10:13
9th Wormtown 10:23
10th Focus 10:28
11th Duger 10:47
12th Friends From Away 2 10:49

13th Disoriented 11:02
14th Out of Control 11:53
ALTERATE #1 (no CP13, CP14)
15th Piche's AR
OTHER
16th Destination Unknown

All-Female Teams
FULL COURSE

1st Towanda / The A-List 11:22
OTHER
2nd No Spandex
DNF
Misfits
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All-Male Teams

FULL COURSE
1st Canigetawitness II, The Congregation 8:20
2nd Cogg Wild (Richer) 8:39
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3rd High Speed Vomit 8:48
4th Lite Kinetic 11:02
5th Razbo 11:13
6th White Mountain AR 11:19
ALTERNATE #1
7th Fat, Drunk & Stupid
ALTERNATE #2
8th Sierra #8
OTHER9th The Hams
10th The Average Joes
11th Harpoon
12th Unendorsed
[/font]

I was contacted by somone who has confirmed Raven is in Utah and has been seen out and about with Kaiden.

Word has it that his family is no longer attending church.

Hope ya like orange, Dude.

golfmom said:
Word has it that his family is no longer attending church.
So they don't go to church but have no problem hitting up church members for money (through the Seagull Newsletter) ????????!!!!!!! :furious:

Justgimmethetruth said:
Now why would they give up church, especially at a time like this??
I don't think that they've just given it up now. I would have money on the fact that they've never been that devout in the first place. Plus, why go somewhere that you will feel guilty going to every week? They've gotten what they want from the church, so why use it anymore?

Kaiden needs to be with the family in Virginia. I can just see a custody struggle if something should happen to Raven in the near future.

Back to the topic of the thread here for a second. Places to look for Janet's killer, ummmm I would say, oh perhaps, Utah?

terminatrixator said:
Back to the topic of the thread here for a second. Places to look for Janet's killer, ummmm I would say, oh perhaps, Utah?

LOL and I thought no one caught on to why I posted that particular tip in this particular thread. :D

SouthEastSleuth said:
OOOOOOOOOH! PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!

I know the answer - two words:

SANDY, UTAH
Always have to be the smart one in the class, with your long posts and having all the answers!!:angel:

ewwwinteresting said:
Always have to be the smart one in the class, with your long posts and having all the answers!!:angel:

LOL EI, don't pick on SES, that was finally a short 'n sweet answer. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back