721 users online (106 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

MI - Deann Robinson, 20, Detroit, 1 January 2015 *Arrest*

20-year-old Detroit woman missing

Author: Derick Hutchinson, ClickOnDetroit.com

Published On: 55 m

DETROIT -
    Deann Robinson, a 20-year-old woman from Detroit, has been missing since Jan. 1 at around 11 a.m. when her sister saw her leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago Boulevard without shoes and wearing pajamas. Deann has not been seen or heard from since then.

Deann is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 160 pounds. She was last seen in pink pajamas and a Northface jacket...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2...ssing/30664294

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Police search for missing 20-year-old woman

Candice Williams, The Detroit News 2:41 p.m. EST January 12, 2015

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 20-year-old woman last seen leaving her west side Detroit home on New Year’s Day.

Deann Robinson was last seen by her sister around 11 a.m. Jan. 1 leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago wearing pajamas and no shoes. She has not been seen or heard from since, police said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...oman/21647677/

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    That's kind of weird to go out midday in your jammies and no shoes, but wearing a jacket. Did they get into a fight or something? I wonder what the weather was that day.

You're right, it's strange. Sounds like either stress or duress.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    That's kind of weird to go out midday in your jammies and no shoes, but wearing a jacket. Did they get into a fight or something? I wonder what the weather was that day.
    There was a high of 30 and a low of 17 degrees F.

http://m.accuweather.com/en/us/detro...weather/348755

Way too cold to run out without shoes on, IMO. There could even have been some snow/ice on the ground from a storm a few days before.

No one could have survived the elements in these parts over the past two weeks without ample apparel. It has been bitterly cold in metro Detroit with several days of sub-zero wind chills. Schools closed one day last week due to the frigid temperatures. There have also been a few snowfalls - nothing major, but 2-3" at a time on a few occasions. Unless Deann found shelter or someone took her in, she couldn't possibly have survived outdoors for long.

Recently when new threads have been created the person's image is not in the first post nor the contact number for the authorities

Here she is

Robinson is in good mental and physical condition.

If anyone has seen her, please call Detroit Police at 313-596-5640.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detr...n-from-detroit

Police say Robinson left on that day with an unknown male in his 40s in a white Chevy Trailblazer. Police say the 20-year-old left without her phone but called shortly after leaving and said she would be back.

Robinson's family says she has multiple tattoos and two lip piercings, and is also known as "Lola".
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27...nn-robinson-20

The video news report at this link says she is 5 foot 5 with two children

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/clip/110...ast-seen-jan-1

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Police search for missing 20-year-old woman

Candice Williams, The Detroit News 2:41 p.m. EST January 12, 2015

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 20-year-old woman last seen leaving her west side Detroit home on New Year’s Day.

Deann Robinson was last seen by her sister around 11 a.m. Jan. 1 leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago wearing pajamas and no shoes. She has not been seen or heard from since, police said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...oman/21647677/

Image from article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    So, from reading above it sounds like she left the house in her pajamas and a coat, no shoes or phone, and climbed into a white truck. But she called the sister later to tell her she'd be back.

A person might do that if they knew the driver that was a family member or long time lover (or drug dealer?), expecting the truck to be warmed up.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be caught outside in my jammies for fear of embarrassment.

Nickname Lola sounds like a prostitute name, since it is NOTHING like Deann.

Why did Deann's family wait so long to report her missing? They knew that she left the house scantily dressed (for the weather) and without her phone, so why wait so long to report the disappearance?

I'd like to know whether she was wearing real pajamas, or pajama-style sweatpants. The sweatpants might be something she'd wear to a store or something. I'd also like to know whether something happened to cause her to rush out of the house like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    So, from reading above it sounds like she left the house in her pajamas and a coat, no shoes or phone, and climbed into a white truck. But she called the sister later to tell her she'd be back.

A person might do that if they knew the driver that was a family member or long time lover (or drug dealer?), expecting the truck to be warmed up.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be caught outside in my jammies for fear of embarrassment.

Nickname Lola sounds like a prostitute name, since it is NOTHING like Deann.
    I don't care how warm the truck is, I wouldn't go out in my bare feet! JMO!
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

In her bare feet and pajamas in this weather? and they said she was in sound mental health. Where are her children? Did she have a job and work somewhere? Or did she live with her sister? We need more information. Detroit is not a very safe place to be out roaming around, especially at night.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast