Disappearing posts in thread?

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is anyone having this weird problem or is it just me? lol

This past week, while logged in and reading threads, all of a sudden there are no posts visible for every single poster on the page. I can only see quotes. :gaah:

It just happened again, I've logged out and I'm in and can see people's posts now. :thinking: This hasn't happened anywhere else except at WS.

Hoping someone has a remedy or has experienced the same?

TIA

PS :)

Yep, happened to me on Google Chrome. Took your advice and logged off and signed on, still vanished.

Logged off, closed browser, reloaded, signed on and all is well again. Thanks for the tip.

This is still happening, while on a thread page all the posts disappear except for smilies and quotes. Weird. :aktion1:

Interesting problem. I have to be honest and say I am clueless.

I will do some research.

Hi Dave :wave:

Happened again, these are the screenshots. Could it be Google Chrome problem? TIA :)

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

I accidentally sent pic to Word first, so screen print from there to Paint. :facepalm:

Hi again, this time got screen shot straight to Paint. Then came to this thread, and posts missing. LOL Logged out, came back.

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

I think I'll call it a day. :wave:

Help me to rule something out or in.

When this happens hit refresh, heck hit it twice.

Type chrome://version where the URL is and post your version

Are we notified if a comment we make is removed?

Not necessarily, but you can always pm the Mod or Mods handling the thread and ask them 'we' are always happy to help. :smile:

I'm having this issue.

Dave, maybe this will help. For me, it's usually the parts that are bolded in someone's post that isn't showing up.

Testing

Example:
bold missing.jpg

By the way, if I highlight the blank area where the text is missing, I can see it. Very strange.

I've updated Chrome, logged in and out, blah, blah....nothing is working.

???

:bump:

It's not happening all the time, but is still happening frequently.

I'm having this issue.

Dave, maybe this will help. For me, it's usually the parts that are bolded in someone's post that isn't showing up.

Testing

By the way, if I highlight the blank area where the text is missing, I can see it. Very strange.

I've updated Chrome, logged in and out, blah, blah....nothing is working.

I'm having the same problem, if I'm logged in for more than 15 minutes it happens, shorter visits it doesn't happen. It's so weird, while I'm reading the page the posts literally disappear before my eyes. :crazy:
I've sent a Chrome//Version of the page with invisible posts to Dave, hopefully he can help us out. :)

Reading in the Bobbi Kristina thread and all of a sudden, this happened:

Post WS WTF.jpg

Any idea what the heck is happening? It was totally fine all morning and then boom! Lol

wt............

That's what I said! I think I even named the screen cap, "WTF?" :giggle:

Anywho...I ended up clearing cache, cookies, etc....and it's gone again. I hope it stays that way this time! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back