777 users online (78 members and 699 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplain1 View Post
    Since he has never been a part of this investigation, I am uncomfortable using his name. You should start a topic.
    Especially with no links, documentation, etc linking him in any way to this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    if you understand how some members of the group or close to it who found out information were killed and/or went missing, you tend to not tell as easily. especially if members of the group are high ranking officials in government or religion. People who have money and status have connections and others "looking out" for them. If one person tells, then a lot of people's names and reputations are on the line. Status and money are powerful deterrents. Look at Bill Cosby. 25 victims and people are still not believing he could have done that.
    Why would vicious killers with big secrets keep anyone alive? Accidents are sooooooo easy to do.

They are not humanitarians with hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    <modsnip>

I applaud the users who are thinking outside of the box. You're championing a great cause.

I thoroughly believe the answers lie in the Paynesville & Cold Spring cases. Those, along with others in surrounding towns that haven't been exposed yet will lead us to the perpetrator.
    I did not see what the remark was about me, but I am not the FBI or the BCA who helped identify DR as the POI.

I am so curious as to why out of all of the people as possibilities he is the one that is a POI.

Please remember I am NOT the one who has the power to identify him. Picking on me is seriously strange.

All of these LE people put the dots together. I so wonder what they are.

Yes, Mossad, please return to us and speak more about Germania -- because the dots I connect in that regard may be (and most likely are) far different from yours.
    I was born thinking outside of the box

Let's face it, LE has *something* incriminating and substantive related to DR's possible involvement in Jacob's abduction. As an aside, was Mark Redwine ever identified as a POI in his son's murder? Here we have DR officially identified as a person of interest in a very high profile case. No matter how attached I am to my personal beliefs about what happened to Jacob and Jared, I cannot ignore the facts, starting with fact number one: LE found something incriminating when they searched DR's house/property/computer/etc. So while I still have a separate working theory with regard to culpability in this case, LE is not in sync with me nor I with them, but they are holding all the cards (and the case files, evidence, trained professionals, etc.).
    I was born thinking outside of the box

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    We can discuss book content now, even without a link, as long as you reference information from the book. I've received book orders from several members, and those have already received a PDF of the book.

I'll certainly answer anyone's questions as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Let's face it, LE has *something* incriminating and substantive related to DR's possible involvement in Jacob's abduction. As an aside, was Mark Redwine ever identified as a POI in his son's murder? Here we have DR officially identified as a person of interest in a very high profile case. No matter how attached I am to my personal beliefs about what happened to Jacob and Jared, I cannot ignore the facts, starting with fact number one: LE found something incriminating when they searched DR's house/property/computer/etc. So while I still have a separate working theory with regard to culpability in this case, LE is not in sync with me nor I with them, but they are holding all the cards (and the case files, evidence, trained professionals, etc.).
    I don't know why they wouldn't show their hand in some fashion, esp. after his letter.

Are there Constitutional issues in sharing at the federal or state level? We need a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    Jewelia, I too think there is or was a child sex ring operating in Stearns county area.
    minnesota fails to investigate sex abuse

was reading back and remembered about this article ^

The majority of the 203 sex abuse allegations that went uninvestigated came from (wait for it!) Sherburne, ​Stearns, and Wright counties!

It also says in the article they are only going to 'review' cases from 2013... which leaves 10 years of reported sex abuse to be ignored.

Lastly, I recall reading a comment on the Kare 11 facebook page about a year and a half ago stating that the area has a (well known) 'problem' with sexual abuse of children.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    It's a pretty dangerous job, and you definitely have to know what you're doing. I left her email on this thread, anyone with questions is welcome to email her. BTW, I was wrong, she wasn't a bail bonds agent for 30 years, she just told me it was 20 years. Bail Bond agents deal with hardened and dangerous criminals, and it's not an easy job.

Quote Originally Posted by buffetoflies View Post
    minnesota fails to investigate sex abuse

was reading back and remembered about this article ^

The majority of the 203 sex abuse allegations that went uninvestigated came from (wait for it!) Sherburne, ​Stearns, and Wright counties!

It also says in the article they are only going to 'review' cases from 2013... which leaves 10 years of reported sex abuse to be ignored.

Lastly, I recall reading a comment on the Kare 11 facebook page about a year and a half ago stating that the area has a (well known) 'problem' with sexual abuse of children.
    Thanks for posting this link. It's a huge problem in Stearns County, and other counties in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ill, Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, and all over the US. I truly think a sex ring is involved in the abduction of Jacob, and the Bahner Brothers, and LK were involved, and I think there's more......

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Obviously, they don't have a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelia View Post
    Thanks for posting this link. It's a huge problem in Stearns County, and other counties in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ill, Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, and all over the US. I truly think a sex ring is involved in the abduction of Jacob, and the Bahner Brothers, and LK were involved, and I think there's more......
    I agree with you and DM that all avenues should be explored. Believe Bahners were investigated early and often. Seasoned investigators will need A LOT to take look after look.

I'm from Stearns County and have no problem with LE here. If someone has a record, they may be looked at for crimes. That's fairly normal procedure. IMO, our Stearns LE are a dedicated bunch, and it's not fair to condemn them all because someone had a problem with one or two of them. (JMO)

Please continue at Thread #15 and stay on topic.

Thanks.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67