1135 users online (223 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

Wink Inmate escapees....smuggling operations....exotic dancers: Florida (of course)

Search for inmate escapee leads to alleged smuggling operation run by exotic dancers (tampabay.com w/video)

NEW PORT RICHEY If inmate Jason Adams hadn't escaped from his roadside work detail in September, Pasco sheriff's deputies might not have found the crushed Four Loko cans or the spice packets or the Straw-Ber-Ritas.

They might not have interviewed the two exotic dancers who told investigators they had romantic relations with inmates on the work detail and, authorities say, smuggled alcohol, tobacco and other contraband to the men.

But Adams did escape, walking away from a work detail along State Road 54 in Lutz, only to be discovered riding a bicycle in Hillsborough County the next day.

So on Wednesday, in front of two tables overflowing with Scooby Snax spice packets and other contraband, Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco announced the arrests of the women and the correctional officer who, he said, allowed the illegal activity.
    the rest at the link

East Tennessee
    And Officer Blackwelder thought this would never be known or found out? Guess he inherited his retirement or became independently wealthy some other way. Why else throw away any accrued pension and benefits?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.