645 users online (77 members and 568 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Sentinel, Oklahoma police chief shot investigating bomb threat at Headstart

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

more on this one

Sentinel Mayor Sam Dlugonsky said a person called a bomb threat into the Community Action Head Start program. Police traced that threat back to a suspect.
    The mayor said police went to the suspect's home and cleared one room of the house. Dlugonsky said as police were working to clear the second bedroom, Ross was shot three times in the chest and one time in the arm. Authorities said Ross was wearing a bullet-proof vest.
    According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations, Ross had a protective vest on because a Washita County Deputy loaned it to him just before they entered the home.

http://www.koco.com/news/ohp-police-...tinel/30720766

Thank God the Chief is going to be okay!
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/19...t-led-to-raid/

Tough start for a 29 year old zombie/jihadist/survivalist/gun collector!
    In all seriousness, if he did do this or has mental illness, I hope he accepts help and is monitored.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

http://www.kswo.com/story/27925526/s...e-out-of-anger

James Holly appeared before a judge where his bail was set at $100,000. Meanwhile, we're hearing from the Washita County undersheriff who gave his bullet proof vest to Police Chief Louis Ross just moments before he was shot...

Court documents say Holly posed as his neighbor while making the threat because he was mad at him.