1312 users online (288 members and 1024 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Queens Woman Sues Tights Company Over Lack Of Orgasms

A Queens woman has filed a lawsuit against a tights manufacturer complaining that their false advertising led her to believe she would have an orgasmic, ultra-relaxing experience while wearing their product.
    http://gothamist.com/2015/01/14/orga...ts_lawsuit.php[/

Maybe she's suing for batteries, for Bob???
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

That is absolutely crazy. That woman must be totally stupid and desperate too.

Jeans for $7.64 and she's not happy? Money that she could've used to buy a vibrator.

lack of orgasms???? may be she isn't getting her lover to do things right in the bed

I started reading the article and got to this part:

...Meng Wang is suing parent company...

and I'm calling BS on this article. I'll have to investigate more, but the part I bolded is just a hilarious coincidence or the workings of a comical mind.

I am sorry I can not bold quotes from article but the commercial is about a padded insole for feet.The chinese believe their is a spot on the foot for women to achieve orgasm.There was a chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern about an emperors concubines and when a woman satisfied the emperor she recieves a foot massage using these rolling balls. I dated a man from Chengdu and he could pinpoint places on the foot or hand that could cause a signal to another part of the body.I think it is simular to accupuncture.
    Last edited by cuffem; 02-03-2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: add

Cuffem, you make a good point, but this lawsuit seems frivolous to me. Hell, I think I'll sue Calgon tomorrow, because no matter what they say, I always end up in my same ole bathtub.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by cuffem View Post
    I am sorry I can not bold quotes from article but the commercial is about a padded insole for feet.The chinese believe their is a spot on the foot for women to achieve orgasm.There was a chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern about an emperors concubines and when a woman satisfied the emperor she recieves a foot massage using these rolling balls. I dated a man from Chengdu and he could pinpoint places on the foot or hand that could cause a signal to another part of the body.I think it is simular to accupuncture.
    I've had acupuncture done before but not acupressure, but I find it hard to believe that any tights/footwear could simulate acupressure and give you an orgasm. Granted this was false advertising, but IMO, this woman was an idiot to believe it, especially for the cost of $7.49! I'll bet the lawsuit cost her a heck of alot more than that!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I've had acupuncture done before but not acupressure, but I find it hard to believe that any tights/footwear could simulate acupressure and give you an orgasm. Granted this was false advertising, but IMO, this woman was an idiot to believe it, especially for the cost of $7.49! I'll bet the lawsuit cost her a heck of alot more than that!!!
    I was just pointing out were this line of thinking was coming from,a chinese company coming up with such a product and a chinese woman actually purchasing this product and expecting results.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    BBM

How much do orgasm pants usually cost?