Queens Woman Sues Tights Company Over Lack Of Orgasms

That is absolutely crazy. That woman must be totally stupid and desperate too.

Jeans for $7.64 and she's not happy? Money that she could've used to buy a vibrator.

lack of orgasms???? may be she isn't getting her lover to do things right in the bed

I started reading the article and got to this part:

...Meng Wang is suing parent company...

and I'm calling BS on this article. I'll have to investigate more, but the part I bolded is just a hilarious coincidence or the workings of a comical mind. :giggle:

I am sorry I can not bold quotes from article but the commercial is about a padded insole for feet.The chinese believe their is a spot on the foot for women to achieve orgasm.There was a chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern about an emperors concubines and when a woman satisfied the emperor she recieves a foot massage using these rolling balls. I dated a man from Chengdu and he could pinpoint places on the foot or hand that could cause a signal to another part of the body.I think it is simular to accupuncture.

Cuffem, you make a good point, but this lawsuit seems frivolous to me. Hell, I think I'll sue Calgon tomorrow, because no matter what they say, I always end up in my same ole bathtub. ;)

I am sorry I can not bold quotes from article but the commercial is about a padded insole for feet.The chinese believe their is a spot on the foot for women to achieve orgasm.There was a chinese movie called Raise the Red Lantern about an emperors concubines and when a woman satisfied the emperor she recieves a foot massage using these rolling balls. I dated a man from Chengdu and he could pinpoint places on the foot or hand that could cause a signal to another part of the body.I think it is simular to accupuncture.
I've had acupuncture done before but not acupressure, but I find it hard to believe that any tights/footwear could simulate acupressure and give you an orgasm. Granted this was false advertising, but IMO, this woman was an idiot to believe it, especially for the cost of $7.49! I'll bet the lawsuit cost her a heck of alot more than that!!!:doh:

I've had acupuncture done before but not acupressure, but I find it hard to believe that any tights/footwear could simulate acupressure and give you an orgasm. Granted this was false advertising, but IMO, this woman was an idiot to believe it, especially for the cost of $7.49! I'll bet the lawsuit cost her a heck of alot more than that!!!:doh:

I was just pointing out were this line of thinking was coming from,a chinese company coming up with such a product and a chinese woman actually purchasing this product and expecting results.

BBM

How much do orgasm pants usually cost? :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627