1502 users online (253 members and 1249 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NJ - 18 year old woman planning to move to New Jersey to MARRY her Father

"A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.

The unnamed 18-year-old is revealing all the details of her two year relationship with her father in an interview with Science of Us, from how they fell in love and the first time they had sex to what their plans are for the future.

And one of those plans she is very certain of - the two will have children.

The woman, who hails from the Great Lakes region, reconnected with her father when she was 16, this after 12 years of estrangement.

Her parents got pregnant on Prom night, and she grew up with her mother, who the young girl claims is bipolar.

Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school, and after the two met up she went to go stay with him for a week.

They had sex that week, her first time, and were soon dating.

'There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual,' she says."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3P2lZkRXO

I takes a lot to shock me I hope and pray this isn't true. What do you guys think of this?
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

I hope this is a joke.

jmo
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Ummm...whaaaat?

I know it's thoroughly disgusting, but isn't this illegal?

ETA--Never mind, I guess it's legal in NJ <modsnip> your own "grown" child. Just awesome.
    Last edited by bessie; 01-16-2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: unnecessary and offensive
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

No good, no how.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Please tell me this is an Onion article.
    Using Tapatalk

I read the entire article at NYMag and I don't believe a word of it.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01...-your-dad.html

Other articles by the same author:

http://nymag.com/author/Alexa%20Tsoulis-Reay/

I don't know whether the account is true, but if you read far enough down you'll find that no state will recognize their marriage and they will not be legally wed. They plan to settle in NJ because the state has no law against incest between consenting adults, not because they can legally marry there.

That man is DISGUSTING. She was only 16 yrs old when she went to see her FATHER and he took advantage of her. Isnt it illegal for a grown man to have sex with a 16 yr old?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

If a man can marry a man & a woman a woman, I see no reason why a father can't marry a daughter or a sister a brother etc. If the argument is that we should not prevent a loving couple from marrying, how can we deny them. The state should treat all relationships equally.

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    If a man can marry a man & a woman a woman, I see no reason why a father can't marry a daughter or a sister a brother etc. If the argument is that we should not prevent a loving couple from marrying, how can we deny them. The state should treat all relationships equally.
    I don't see any reason to compare same sex marriages to incest.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    That man is DISGUSTING. She was only 16 yrs old when she went to see her FATHER and he took advantage of her. Isnt it illegal for a grown man to have sex with a 16 yr old?
    It's called incest when it's your own daughter and both are illegal!!! Disgusting!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Thumbs down

Because it's not EQUAL!!! It's being a predator against your own child. It's incest. A child cannot consent to sex and it would severely damage genetic lines of the family if brothers and sisters were allowed to marry.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Lets take child out of the equation. Two consenting adults. Two men get married & later find out they were brothers. Should they be forced to divorce. Sex between two people of the same sex used to be illegal & disgusting. Now, not so much. Incest is just a word that could be redefined in the future & probably will be.

Thumbs down

Lets take child out of the equation. Two consenting adults. Two men get married & later find out they were brothers. Should they be forced to divorce. Sex between two people of the same sex used to be illegal & disgusting. Now, not so much. Incest is just a word that could be redefined in the future & probably will be.
    Not the same as same-sex marriages. Still not cool because of the genetics. You will inbreed autism, blood disorders, and other diseases that are entirely preventable by eliminating this risk.

And on a personal level, I resent your "redefinition" of the word incest. I was molested by my uncle- and that also falls under the category of incest!

One more thing: the woman in this article clearly knows what she is doing is wrong because she stated she wouldn't tell her children how they were conceived!!! So how does she introduce them to their father? Meet your father, I mean grandfather?? I'm your mother and your sister??

I read the in-depth article, and she still refers to him as Dad when she gets in trouble. How's that gonna work once they're married???
    Last edited by LinasK; 01-17-2015 at 07:51 PM.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Plenty of reason why not when you consider that she was 16, he was her father, and he groomed her for sexual exploitation.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast