1242 users online (293 members and 949 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Roland Welch, 3, Barona Reservation, 16 Jan 2015

Child missing after fatal shooting on Barona Indian Reservation
    A woman is in custody Friday and her child missing after a fatal shooting at a home on the Barona Indian Reservation, authorities reported.

Witnesses reported hearing gunfire and seeing a woman with a shotgun at the residence in the 1500 block of Quincy Canyon Road shortly after noon, sheriff's spokeswoman Melissa Aquino said. A SWAT team was sent to the home, along with crisis negotiators.

The suspect was taken into custody about 1:30 p.m. Her name was not immediately available.

Deputies then checked the home and found the victim. No information was released about the victim and it was unclear what led to the gunfire. The woman's 3-year-old child was also missing. Authorities were working to locate the toddler.
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/27871605/c...an-reservation

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Barona reservation standoff: Where is the child?

The incident was centered in the 1500 block of Quincy Canyon Road.

Both the San Diego Sheriff's Department and Barona Tribal Enforcement responded to the scene. SWAT and a Crisis Negotiation Team were brought in as well.

Lt. John Maryon with the San Diego Sheriff's Department explained what happened when law enforcement first arrived on the scene:

read more ............. http://www.10news.com/news/police-re...an-reservation

Was watching and listening to this all unfold. So sad her little man is missing and it does not sound good. Here are a couple other links. The East County Emergency link gives the scanner info.

The woman's 3-year-old child was also missing. Authorities were working to locate the toddler.
    Video at link: http://www.cbs8.com/story/27871605/c...an-reservation

https://www.facebook.com/eastcountye...86541481582213

ETA: I'm fairly certain I have the mothers FB page and who she was in a relationship with, who has pictures of the missing adorable baby boy but will wait until the names are released through media to post.
    Last edited by SDHELPS; 01-17-2015 at 12:09 AM. Reason: ETA
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Cbs 8 reports mom told police the child is dead.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I am utterly confused. Do the police think the woman killed her son and her boyfriend?

She killed the boyfriend but they aren't sure why.

I can't help but wonder if something happened to her son which made her kill the boyfriend?

In regards to the attempted suicide call to 911, who attempted suicide? Him or her?

Quote Originally Posted by EmiLove832 View Post
    She killed the boyfriend but they aren't sure why.

I can't help but wonder if something happened to her son which made her kill the boyfriend?

In regards to the attempted suicide call to 911, who attempted suicide? Him or her?

I have the same questions you do. Who did what and to whom did they do it to is the question of the day I suppose.

They haven't been able to fully inspect the house yet as they have to wait for a search warrant. They said, per news on now, that they probably won't be able to get into the home until morning.

What the heck? Aren't there any judges in this county!?

It's all confusing now, local news doesn't know what the truth is. There was some speculation on the comments section from local news sites online. As the comments are considered rumor, we'll have to wait for LE to get into the house.

fwiw, LE was able to enter the home and check for additional victims. But without a warrant, they're not able to say open suitcases and such. kwim?

I don't think we're going to like the end of this story.

JMHO
    fran

This is rumor only, but I just saw a few FB comments on one of the local news post that they just got the warrant about 20 mins ago.

That poor baby might have been left dead in that house for almost 12 hours, that's really bothersome.

Quote Originally Posted by EmiLove832 View Post
    This is rumor only, but I just saw a few FB comments on one of the local news post that they just got the warrant about 20 mins ago.

That poor baby might have been left dead in that house for almost 12 hours, that's really bothersome.

That is VERY bothersome! I guess I do not understand why they have to wait for a warrant for a home that is obviously a crime scene (ie the man shot dead).

It seems to me that if there may be a life in danger, police should be able to enter and look for the child. Poor little guy. Heartbreaking.

Looking through all the news FB comments, the woman's brother is posting what most of us suspect, bf hurt/killed child so the Mom killed the bf. Again, that's rumor for now but seems most likely.

But if it happened that way, why would she hold off the swat team. I would put down the rifle and tell LE what happened and why. So sad.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Another one?
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast