677 users online (97 members and 580 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Cyclist Guns Down Property Tycoon Behind Wheel of Rolls Royce, Sunset Blvd

Kameron Segal was on the driver’s side of the late-model silver and black Rolls Royce in the parking lot behind Meltdown Comics when a bicyclist rode up to the car around 8:40 p.m. Friday and opened fire, according to the Lt. Murray and officers from the Los Angeles Police Department.

Police say the gunman wheeled up to the vehicle on a bicycle and shot Segal in the neck and the chest before fleeing at around 8.40pm.

It is unknown if Segal was the target or the victim of a random crime, say police. Segal’s business leases and manages apartments throughout the Los Angeles area, and in December 2013 he surprised a homeless woman and her children by giving them an apartment rent-free for Christmas.

Did Rolls Royce save multimillionaire property tycoon's life? California real estate mogul shot in his $300,000 car may have escaped death because thick windows slowed bullets down

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3PICfRCAR

Georgia -- Redneck Country
    One article mentioned it might have been "an expensive hit". I thought hit at first, but after it failed it sure shouldn't be expensive, it should be free. And I doubt if the hitman will be around long.

My guess is this guy will have bullet proof glass in his next vehicle.

My former landlord for 3 years.... Interesting that there's been nothing since, except Mark Ebner on YouTube makes Ponzi scam claims, says 'Tony' aka Kameron Segal had invested hundreds of thousands with swindlers and wanted his dough back....

There's been a media blackout since the incident, except for the $10K reward offering ...
    The YT video showed him unconscious in what looked to be ICU, all intubated, with other attendant critical care hookups....

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk