DC - Michael Centanni, CEO Base Connect, arrested for child *advertiser censored*

believe09

Reaction score
I couldnt find a thread on this case, so if this is a duplicate please feel free to remove.

**Warning, graphic descriptions**

A political fundraiser who solicited tens of millions of dollars in recent years by invoking social-conservative platitudes has been charged by federal prosecutors with possessing *advertiser censored* depicting children who may have been as young as toddlers, and investigators say he filmed victims in his own house. Michael Centanni, former chief operating officer of Base Connect, appeared Wednesday in a red jumpsuit before Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and remains behind bars.

This case was huge in the DC area given Centanni's association with the Tea Party and given the years of rumblings regarding the company fleecing elderly donors for campaign money for candidates who never ran for the office the fundraisers were soliciting for. The Dept of Homeland Security recovered 7 thousand images and videos. Some were filmed in his house-he had cameras in his bedroom and bathroom. I dont know why this didnt blow up on the WWW. I have found very little with the exception of the initial indictment and this hearing. Please post whatever else you can find, sleuthers.

LINK HERE

Here is another link from when he was first arrested:

LINK HERE

The comments are interesting, although I would have expected more. I cant believe how quiet the media has been on this. You can find tons of articles about the scamming of donors but very little about these heinous crimes.

Centanni pled guilty:

A well-known GOP fundraiser pleaded guilty Monday to a federal charge of posession of child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...to-Child-*advertiser censored*-287555231.html

A single charge. Lucky man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back