AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Brittney Wood Detectives: wait on forensics results, sources “close to case” talking
By walaletishabushUpdated: Friday, May 30, 2014, 8:10 pm
Published: Friday, May 30, 2014, 2:11 pm

Officer Jeff Corley is one of the investigators in Mobile working on the case. “Ultimately I believe she was murdered. But we are going to have to eventually find her body or have someone come forward as a witness to that,” said Corely.

Corely said people “very close to the case” are cooperating with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. He won’t reveal who, but says the interviews are producing leads they are following up on.
Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
BrittsStepMom is verified as Brittney's stepmother
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**

Previous Threads
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread#12 Thread #13

Will Robinson-Smith
‏@w_robinsonsmith
Sentencing for William Brownlee and Wendy Wood Holland are about to begin. Stay with @FOX10News for the latest from the courtroom.

He's the only one i can find for live updates.

Will Robinson-Smith @w_robinsonsmith · 31s 31 seconds ago
BREAKING: #WilliamBrownlee sentenced to 21 years for the charges of sexual abuse second degree and sodomy second degree. @FOX10News

Will Robinson-Smith @w_robinsonsmith · 17s 17 seconds ago
Prosecution asking for the max sentence for #WendyWoodHolland: 99 years on the first degree sodomy charge & sexual torture charge @FOX10News

Will Robinson-Smith @w_robinsonsmith · 12s 12 seconds ago
BREAKING: #WendyWoodHolland sentenced to 99 yrs on each: first degree sodomy and torture, 20 yrs for sexual abuse, 1 yr child endangerment

I am so happy at this news! It's not often that perverts gets the sentences they deserve, i'd personally put the death penalty on the table but it's awesome to know that this judge isn't going to be lenient, he knows these monsters can't be rehabilitated, Enjoy prison Wendy and getting hugged by 'cute' cell mates!

I hope the others are pooping themselves!

:fireworks: Justice for the victims! Strong, brave HERO's !

All thoughts with the victims. They starred evil in the eye and took it off the streets.

Wendy Holland given 219-year sentence, William Brownlee 20 years in family sex ring
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/01/william_brownlee_given_20_year.html

"The court finds, based on what I heard during this trial, that these acts you were involved with were depraved, disgusting and sickening to this court and will forever alter the life of this young victim," Bishop said. "The punishment I hand down today is one that should be imposed. I believe the range is not enough."

It will be interesting to see if Dustin Kent or Randal Wood will attempt to plea bargain for a reduced sentence based on the events of today.
I think we will soon know if any of the family knows what happened to Brittney.

Don't forget Chessie Wood and her sister Mendy Wood Kent. I'm sure they have a lot to consider right about now! Where is BRITTNEY? Quoting Steph again: the house of cards is falling and you might as well come clean with what you know," Hanke said Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back