GUILTY IN - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 Jan 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
I just picked this up from a source of mine. I was able to confirm the case number. Very little info thus far.

Owen Collins
owen.jpg
Owen Collins is a 3 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes. Owen has been missing since 8 pm on January 17th. His mother put him to bed and when she woke up this morning, Owen was gone. Owen disappeared from Bluffton, Indiana. Please call the Bluffton police department with any and all information.

I am not sure where you found this, but its so low key, even Amber Alert.gov does not have him listed....(Are you sure about this)

May I ask what the case number is for? And how you confirmed it? I find nothing, every search just leads back to this post. IMHO

I found this on Twitter

@DonateChildren: IN IN - AMBER ALERT - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 January 2015 - http://t.co/8qpYA2LBWC #missingchildren #missing #amberalert

I am not sure where you found this, but its so low key, even Amber Alert.gov does not have him listed....(Are you sure about this)

May I ask what the case number is for? And how you confirmed it? I find nothing, every search just leads back to this post. IMHO

All you have to do is call the investigating police department. And yes, I am sure.

I am finding so many cases this month that are not getting media attention....families not speaking out....just crickets....if this precious boy is missing, they should be screaming from the hilltops....so frustrating.....I hope he is found....wonder why just nothing out there.....hmmmmm

I certainly hope and I think he will be found safe. More info to come.

Is this the same boy? He went missing today, not last night.

Hmmm....from what I gathered, he was last seen last night as he was being put to bed. Maybe the actual report was taken this morning/afternoon?

When looking at the map, Bluffton looks like a small community in the middle of farm country. The Wabash river does run through it, but other that that I only see one small body of water. I always worry about the water with these little ones....IMHO

Please let this little guy be found safe not like all the precious angels that have gone missing lately.

When looking at the map, Bluffton looks like a small community in the middle of farm country. The Wabash river does run through it, but other that that I only see one small body of water. I always worry about the water with these little ones....IMHO

There is a pond in the mobile home park where he lives that they are searching.

I had not found an address....Now I hold my breath....Why oh why did there have to be a pond....:(

Wow...so little info about this cute fella. I'm assuming no Amber Alert because there is no suspicion that he was abducted...such as no car involved etc. Maybe he got out of his home before his parents got up for the day or something?
Praying he is found soon.
Would love to have more information....

I see a rather large body of water (sizable) pond on the eastern side sort of out of town by a trailer park that is rather out a bit from the city....would that be the body of water? It has a dock it appears???? cannot see any fence around it either...IMHO

Search for missing toddler in Bluffton
BLUFFTON, Ind. (WANE) – Bluffton police dispatchers said police and firefighters are searching for a missing three-year-old Sunday afternoon. The dispatcher said police are not issuing an Amber Alert right now and they aren’t asking for the public’s help. Police also aren't releasing a picture of the child (oops) or any other details.
http://wane.com/2015/01/18/search-for-missing-toddler-in-bluffton/

UPDATE: 3-year-old boy still missing in Bluffton
missing-bluffton-boy.jpg

Police confirmed that this picture sent to NewsChannel 15 is of Owen Collins, the missing 3-year-old in Bluffton.

BLUFFTON, Ind. (WANE) – Bluffton police are asking for help finding a missing three-year-old boy. Police said at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, officers went to a residence in the 500 block of Normandy Drive to do a welfare check. Owen Collins, 3, couldn’t be found inside. Police, firefighters and citizens searched the area, but couldn’t find the boy. Investigators are also interviewing the people inside the home. Police said someone called the Wells County Sheriff’s Department asking for officers to check on the people in the home and the sheriff’s department called Bluffton police to do the welfare check. It’s not clear why the caller was concerned and asked police to do a welfare check.
http://wane.com/2015/01/18/search-for-missing-toddler-in-bluffton/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes