785 users online (112 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 Jan 2015

I just picked this up from a source of mine. I was able to confirm the case number. Very little info thus far.

Owen Collins
    owen.jpg
    Owen Collins is a 3 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes. Owen has been missing since 8 pm on January 17th. His mother put him to bed and when she woke up this morning, Owen was gone. Owen disappeared from Bluffton, Indiana. Please call the Bluffton police department with any and all information.
    Last edited by los2188; 01-18-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I am not sure where you found this, but its so low key, even Amber Alert.gov does not have him listed....(Are you sure about this)

May I ask what the case number is for? And how you confirmed it? I find nothing, every search just leads back to this post. IMHO

I found this on Twitter

@DonateChildren: IN IN - AMBER ALERT - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 January 2015 - http://t.co/8qpYA2LBWC #missingchildren #missing #amberalert

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    I am not sure where you found this, but its so low key, even Amber Alert.gov does not have him listed....(Are you sure about this)

May I ask what the case number is for? And how you confirmed it? I find nothing, every search just leads back to this post. IMHO
    All you have to do is call the investigating police department. And yes, I am sure.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I am finding so many cases this month that are not getting media attention....families not speaking out....just crickets....if this precious boy is missing, they should be screaming from the hilltops....so frustrating.....I hope he is found....wonder why just nothing out there.....hmmmmm

I certainly hope and I think he will be found safe. More info to come.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbug22 View Post
    Is this the same boy? He went missing today, not last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Hmmm....from what I gathered, he was last seen last night as he was being put to bed. Maybe the actual report was taken this morning/afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    Yes, here is another picture:
    10924711_10203110297552600_1262062302462708448_n.jpg

When looking at the map, Bluffton looks like a small community in the middle of farm country. The Wabash river does run through it, but other that that I only see one small body of water. I always worry about the water with these little ones....IMHO

Please let this little guy be found safe not like all the precious angels that have gone missing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    When looking at the map, Bluffton looks like a small community in the middle of farm country. The Wabash river does run through it, but other that that I only see one small body of water. I always worry about the water with these little ones....IMHO
    There is a pond in the mobile home park where he lives that they are searching.

I had not found an address....Now I hold my breath....Why oh why did there have to be a pond....

Wow...so little info about this cute fella. I'm assuming no Amber Alert because there is no suspicion that he was abducted...such as no car involved etc. Maybe he got out of his home before his parents got up for the day or something?
    Praying he is found soon.
    Would love to have more information....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast