SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I can't believe we are on sidebar number 39!!

Christmas-buffet-ideas.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

Please continue your discussions here:

:loveyou:

Front row! Hot dog!

Thanks in advance to Bernina and YESorNO!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19m19 minutes ago
In the courtroom at the #JodiArais trial. Willmott and Geffner just waltzed in. It was so nice to see Dennis the cameraman this morning!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17m17 minutes ago
Geffner in a light gray suit. Looks chipper and has a coffee in his hand. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 16m16 minutes ago
Nurmi just arrived. Tapioca suit, light blueberry almost seafoam green shirt. He is candy crushin'. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 16m16 minutes ago
Judge Stephens is hearing other cases at the moment. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13m13 minutes ago
Nurmi got a haircut! He must of read the Twitter feeds lol #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m9 minutes ago
Willmott is on another case at the moment doing double duty. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8m8 minutes ago
I am hoping Dennis the cameraman has candies for us all today. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner is here and he got a haircut too. It was a blue light special at the barber shop! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8m8 minutes ago
Had I known the Geffner was taking the stand again I would have brought my bottle of westcoast turnarounds. Zzzz #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Willmott and Geffner are jibble jabbling. Nurmi also joined in the fun just now. Huddle. Go team go! #JodiArias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 5m5 minutes ago
Let's see how long the DT spends going over his previous testimony today...tomorrow...forever LOL. Hopefully we'll see X by Thurs #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago
Geffner has a white folder, 2 thick manila folders, a blue book and a spiral notepad. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Maria just rolled her suitcase in.. black top.. purple dress. She handed Willmott a CD. Perhaps a Putumayo salsa cd? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Juan just sat down in front of me. Dark graphite suit. We still are waiting for other cases to finish. #JodiArias mom just strolled in.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is here and his accordion file is stuffed to the brim. He's in black suit and burgundy tie...#JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Judge calls for a 10 min recess. You didn't think we would start on time did you? Counsel are taking their places now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
Juan is the only one here with a deep salmon tie on. Nurmi just said "Juan" and motioned for him to come chat. They are talking #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Geffner just whipped around and looked at the media section all confused like. Nurmi still crushin on his mobile device. #JodiArias

It's all aboot the blues and aquamarines today. No salmon at all in the courtroom. Sup with that? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
In court...attorneys are here, no #JodiArias yet. Judge is goinng through some other cases first.

Juan just sat down in front of me. Dark graphite suit. We still are waiting for other cases to finish. #JodiArias mom just strolled in.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Stephens has called a sidebar with every one of them so far. Good to know it's not just the #JodiArias case...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan is here and his accordion file is stuffed to the brim. He's in black suit and burgundy tie...#JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Judge calls for a 10 min recess. You didn't think we would start on time did you? Counsel are taking their places now. #JodiArias

Juan is the only one here with a deep salmon tie on. Nurmi just said "Juan" and motioned for him to come chat. They are talking #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
Nurmi and Juan continue to chat. Hands in their pockets. Some smiles are seen. BFFs? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 43s43 seconds ago
@courtpio what's the juror pay policy on long running trials?

Bernina

Give a shout when you are leaving- I'll stay put here instead of leaving and pick up the tweets.

Thanks in advance for the tweets and info...much love!

:tyou:

:bow:

:grouphug:

Thanks to Bernina and YESorNO!!!

sorry duplicate - don't know what happened.

after posting it asked if I wanted to leave this page?

Never saw that before.

Love the brevity on this thread and how the tweets are presented with minimal discussion so one can actually follow along at a fairly decent clip. Thank you!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s47 seconds ago
any bets on who our next witness is? And don't say #JodiArias ...I'll eat my shoe if she takes the stand today.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s23 seconds ago
Dennis the cameraman just dropped off a sweet cache of Hershey Nuggets. God I have missed him. @CarolynSungCNN take notes yo. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s37 seconds ago
@tess46 They gotta be in the courtroom first. We are still waiting. Counsel is sizzling with the judge. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 56s56 seconds ago
#jodiarias mom seated as well as TA's family. Dr. Geffner is back in court.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
I'm hearing a lot of white noise. Where am I? #JodiArias

Only 3 #JodiArias supporters. The rest of the spectator section is looking pretty empty. Is #JodiArias losing her fans?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
All the parking lots downtown Phoenix are now converted to #Superbowl attractions. I had to hike hella far today. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie