01-20-2015, 06:14 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
PA - Kevin Izeia Valarezo, 16, Paradise Township, 20 Jan 2015
Kevin I Valarezo - 5' 7" - 130 Lbs. - Brown Eyes - Black Hair - Green Sweater - Green Pants
Paradise Township, Monroe County, is in North-Eastern, PA.
Tue., Jan. 20th: Pocono Record: http://www.poconorecord.com/article/...75/101010/NEWS:
Pennsylvania State Police - Swiftwater Barracks - (570) 839-7701
Tue., Jan. 20th: Allentown Morning Call: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/m...120-story.html
For Non-Sleuthers Who Might Even Think Of Harboring An Under 18, PA Minor:
PA Title 18 - Crimes & Offenses:
Chapter 29. Kidnapping :: 2904. Interference With Custody Of Children
(a) OFFENSE DEFINED.—A person commits an offense if he knowingly or recklessly takes or entices any child under the age of 18 years from the custody of its parent, guardian or other lawful custodian, when he has no privilege to do so.
(b) DEFENSES.--It is a defense that:
(1) the actor believed that his action was necessary to preserve the child from danger to its welfare; or
(2) the child, being at the time not less than 14 years old, was taken away at its own instigation without enticement and without purpose to commit a criminal offense with or against the child; or
(3) the actor is the child's parent or guardian or other lawful custodian and is not acting contrary to an order entered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) GRADING.--The offense is a Felony of the Third Degree, (F3), unless:
(1) the actor, not being a parent or person in equivalent relation to the child, acted with knowledge that his conduct would cause serious alarm for the safety of the child, or in reckless disregard of a likelihood of causing such alarm. In such cases, the offense shall be a Felony of the Second Degree; or
(2) the actor acted with good cause for a period of time not in excess of 24 hours; and
(i) the victim child is the subject of a valid order of custody issued by a court of this Commonwealth;
(ii) the actor has been given either partial custody or visitation rights under said order; and
(iii) the actor is a resident of this Commonwealth and does not remove the child from the Commonwealth.
In such cases, the offense shall be a Misdemeanor of the Second Degree, (M2).
PA Title 18 § 2904 (F3)
[ Awaiting Law Enforcement’s Inclusion with PA’s 253 at U.S. Dept. Of Justice
NamUs, National Missing & Unidentified Persons System:
and PA’s 73 listed at NCMEC*, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children*: http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...h&missState=PA ]
[*Consider Becoming a NCMEC, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Poster Partner:
http://www.missingkids.com/Posters --- Only An E-Mail Address Is Needed*]
[ National Runaway Safeline: http://www.1800runaway.org/ :: 1-800-RUNAWAY :: 1-800-786-2929 ]
A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
Last edited by Richrd; 01-20-2015 at 06:55 PM.
01-20-2015, 06:56 PM #2I may lean, but I sit on a fence
Kevin Izeia Valarezo was described as white with black hair and brown eyes, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 130 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green sweater and green pants..Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- NYC transplant to rural PA
03-26-2016, 10:25 AM #3
He is not listed on the Pennsylvania Missing and Exploited Kids website but I can find nothing that says he was found either."If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
- John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany
Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.
By los2188 in forum Missing Persons DiscussionReplies: 73Last Post: 02-05-2016, 03:53 AM
Found Deceased PA - Kevin Lucas, 33, New Castle Township, 7 March 2011By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Found Deceased PA - Leon Carter, 60, Paradise Township, 5 Jan 2010By hoppyfrog in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:15 PM