Seattle dog's rush hour ride: on the bus, by herself

noZme

Reaction score
SEATTLE -- Public transit in Seattle has gone to the dogs. Commuters report seeing a Black Labrador riding the bus alone in recent weeks. The 2-year old has been spotted roaming the aisles, hopping onto seats next to strangers.

Eclipse couldn't wait for her master to finish his smoke, she jumped on the bus & rode to their usual destination - the dog park. He caught up with her there, & now she is often allowed to ride alone. The other passengers love her.

Smart dog - Cute video.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Seattle-dogs-rush-hour-ride-on-the-bus-by-herself-weekly-288345081.html

SEATTLE -- Public transit in Seattle has gone to the dogs. Commuters report seeing a Black Labrador riding the bus alone in recent weeks. The 2-year old has been spotted roaming the aisles, hopping onto seats next to strangers.

Eclipse couldn't wait for her master to finish his smoke, she jumped on the bus & rode to their usual destination - the dog park. He caught up with her there, & now she is often allowed to ride alone. The other passengers love her.

Smart dog - Cute video.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Seattle-dogs-rush-hour-ride-on-the-bus-by-herself-weekly-288345081.html

Saw this on Facebook. Too Precious! Now if only I could get my Black Lab to do that!

Umm, you do know that stray dogs do that all the time, yes?

Seen plenty riding the tram, the bus or the subway at home.

Umm, you do know that stray dogs do that all the time, yes?

Seen plenty riding the tram, the bus or the subway at home.

I sure didn't know that -- but it makes sense, doesn't surprise me.

The "mom" in me worries though -- that some bad human will do something bad to this (and other lone-riding) dogs, especially after publicity. Oh, I hope not! Ride on safely, guys and gals!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back