Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: Time to Rock N Roll !

I'll be available to post WAT's Tweets for today ... just checked and nothing on this case, yet!

I am apprehensive to see what BS today brings.
Hopefully juan will be finally up and straighten this up

One day closer to justice for Travis. I hope it's a good one.

Did you have a happy birthday Dog Gone Cute?

Why starting so late today? What time does court start?

I can't help feeling that the defense isn't done with Geff yet. :sigh:

What time does the defense's showboat get on the road today?

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Take heart today in knowing that the good people of the jury are not stupid, even without Juan taking the helm soon they will be able to smell the BS the DT is pushing. Remember we had Juror #3 tell us that they were already familiar with the odor. Nothing will have changed.

JA is taking things to a whole new level of low, and it is infuriating that these blatant stories are being allowed in, but if anything, she is almost guaranteeing that she will receive the harshest penalty we have, at the same time closing the door on an appeal for not being 'able' to mitigate.

I can't even be angry at JSS for this, she knows this is all a crock of nonsense, and when weighing the appeals issues vs. letting them hang themselves with this tripe, I can't blame her for handing them their rope.

JA will get her mean girl digs in until she is put away forever, and no one will be interested in what she has to say, ever again.

I ducked out of here yesterday for my own mental health. I'm back and waiting to see what happens. Hopefully, there isn't much more to drag out of Geffner. We really need to get moving along.

Hoping we get to hear from Juan today. My glass, at the moment, is half full.

:seeya: Yes I did, and Thank You, Frigga :loveyou:

My birthday wish for you is that Kyron would be found. I love that picture of him but it breaks my heart as well.

I am praying that Juan gets a shot on goal today- I can hardly stand one more day of the defense being in control.

I keep thinking about the *advertiser censored* on the communal computer at the BISHOPS house.

I will confess that when I read that last night that I had a few glasses of wine in me and I literally laughed out and loud and said 'Travis, you crafty *advertiser censored* you!'

He was so slick, hiding that where he did.

Even if the jury thought there might be some truth to the Deanna abuse bit, this is so over the top laughable there is NO WAY they will buy it. None. Nada. Nyet.

Try to make the mental image work in your head without Travis being a simpleton of sitcom proportions. NOPE!

My birthday wish for you is that Kyron would be found. I love that picture of him but it breaks my heart as well.

I am praying that Juan gets a shot on goal today- I can hardly stand one more day of the defense being in control.

Not to go O/T but while we :waiting:

:please: Oh I hope that Kyron would be found soon as it has been so long ... Kyron's case is how I found WS back in the fall of 2010 when I researching Kyron's case.

And eventually, I signed up here and am glad I did :loveyou:

:) So I guess y'all are stuck with me ... lol !

Now back to topic ... No Tweets or Updates from the Courtroom and we're about 45 minutes from ShowTime !

:seeya:

I can’t stop thinking about the child *advertiser censored* found on the Bishops computer. How will this affect the Bishop, will the police investigate this. I mean that lie was huge! It’s the same as when they said Juan Martinez hid the child *advertiser censored* on Travis’ computer. I understand nurmi believes these lies to be truth (of course he does), and he's just doing his job but seriously, how do they keep getting away with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth