Australia - Renee Carter, 39, & Corey Croft, 43, slain, Upper Coomera, 21 Jan 2015

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Boy believed to have been left orphaned in Gold Coast double murder 1:30am January 22, 2015

A boy is believed to have been left orphaned after his mother and father were found murdered at a home on the Gold Coast yesterday afternoon.

Police say the bodies of a man and a woman were discovered at property on Skylark Street in Upper Coomera at around 5.35pm.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ad-at-gold-coast-property#SRBGSXvA9Em70xs4.99

Two bodies found at home at Upper Coomera in suspected double murder

628369-72856f82-a161-11e4-9b58-9db4d149c9f7.jpg

A LITTLE boy orphaned in an apparent double murder on the Gold Coast was found wandering alone in his home, metres from the bodies of his mother and father.
Homicide squad detectives launched an urgent manhunt last night after the discovery of the grisly crime at a house in Upper Coomera

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ed-double-murder/story-fnn8dlfs-1227192508792

Poor little boy. :(

Appears the female victims Ex has murdered her and her new partner... So sad... Good news is locals are offering funds to help the little boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stabbed Gold Coast man was child rapist

A man who was stabbed to death on the Gold Coast on Tuesday was reportedly a child sex offender who had spent time in prison for the rape of a five-year-old boy, which he videotaped.

The Gold Coast Bulletin reports that Corey Croft, who was previously known as Corey Krawtschenko, had been convicted of child rape in 1995 and child *advertiser censored* charges in 2007.

Croft and his partner Renee Carter were allegedly stabbed to death by Ms Carter's ex-husband on Tuesday.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...st-man-was-a-child-rapist#eMQXqU3fcytkufXj.99

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!! Probably wife didn't know. I hope he never harmed his own son or any other children. :aktion1:

Wishing this little one all the love and strength he will need in the days, months and years to come. :heartluv:

The image at the top of the thread broke my heart. May he be surrounded by caring people who will help him through the lonely nights ahead. He will need lots of therapy and so much more.

This is such a cold and cruel world. He learned that lesson at such a painfully young age. :cry: I am thankful he is alive. I bid him well as he navigates his future. He deserves only the best.

Blessings and Godspeed.

:praying:

:rose: :rose:

Agreed... It's quite possible she had NO idea of what animal lay in her bed at night.
Changing names, a convicted pedophile, moved
States with no monitoring...makes me sick to my stomach to think he freely walked amongst us! The reality is this particular situation has bought to light a massive problem in our laws... Let's close the loophole NOW! If the ex who killed them knew the true identity and if she was enabling him the yep good job..... Should be on the list for a medal....chances are its was connected to her not the filthy Pedo
[emoji37]

How curious that this case is all but forgotten...nothing local even... I didn't think a motive had been established yet? Did the perp know this guys was a Pedo or is this a domestic situation?

I wonder if the pedophile had been abusing the killers children, I think he had a couple with his ex.

Sadly until Australia changes it's laws to allow for pedophiles to be identified these monsters are able to change their identities and move into new victims.

I wonder if the pedophile had been abusing the killers children.

That thought may be what tipped him over the edge. He has just been found not guilty of 2 murder charges last week. Sad he left the little fella there but in his mind he probably thought it was better than if that guy was alive :(

It was inside the child’s home the horror unfolded. His mother Renee Kuch, 39, and father Corey Croft, 37, had been stabbed to death more than 24 hours earlier by Ms Kuch’s ex-partner Christopher Carter, a former soldier.
Carter had gained custody of the pair’s two children, now aged 16 and 19, in 2015 and she began a relationship and had another child with Mr Croft.
The 39-year-old was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter this week by a Brisbane Supreme Court jury, the jury clearly believing his account that he killed the pair out of self-defence.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...e/news-story/597e833670e16f8c30e5457c4a24041e

Heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back