655 users online (85 members and 570 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Ashley Arellano, 13, Bakersfield, 19 January 2015

Ashley Arellano

Family searching for missing 13-year-old girl believed to have left with 28-year-old man
    BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A Bakersfield family is asking for the community’s help in finding their 13-year-old daughter, who went missing Monday morning. Ashley Arellano was last seen at 2 a.m. on Monday at her mother’s Oildale home, according to father Chris Arellano. The 8th grader, who is known for having perfect attendance, a 4.0 GPA and even plays the cello, is believed to have left town with 28-year-old Aaron Weirich. “She’s always been the sweetheart and she’s always been daddy’s little girl,” said Chris Arellano. “I never expected this from Ashley."

A few months ago, Ashley’s mother, Jennifer Arellano, suspected the teen was having a relationship with Weirich, a family friend. At that point, Arellano had separated the two and wasn’t aware they were still communicating.“She’s never been into anything like that…she was always so busy with doing choir, and I have to go get my cello because I have class today,” said stepmother, Theresa Arellano. The family has tried to issue out an Amber Alert, but according to parents, the Kern County Sheriff’s Office said they could only consider Ashley a missing runaway because she left voluntarily.

“The community and people around are doing more than the sheriff’s are doing. All we want to do is put out an Amber Alert,” said Ashley’s father. “All we want is our baby back, I could care less about him, but just bring our baby home.”
    http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-n...old-man-012115

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The family has tried to issue out an Amber Alert, but according to parents, the Kern County Sheriff’s Office said they could only consider Ashley a missing runaway because she left voluntarily.

“The community and people around are doing more than the sheriff’s are doing. All we want to do is put out an Amber Alert,” said Ashley’s father. “All we want is our baby back, I could care less about him, but just bring our baby home.”

aren't the cops concerned about the possibility that she is with a grown man? That seems to trump the 'voluntarily' portion of her actions.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

wth is wrong with that sheriff dept? she is 13 for crying out loud!!

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    wth is wrong with that sheriff dept? she is 13 for crying out loud!!
    I echo your sentiment! I guess they don't care that she is a minor, who was being solicited/groomed by a pedophile?

Do they at least have a BOLO out forhis vehicle?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/5565360?wpid=0

2000 blue chevy mini van, drivers side back window broken. 6TXA253 Believed to be in 29 Palms. Weirich's mother said both were at her home Monday afternoon.

Ashley wears glasses and braces.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

This is outrageous! She's 13 years old! What is the sheriffs dept thinking? I have no words. I'm curious......didn't this man's mother think it was strange he was traveling with a little girl?

Ok she actually looks 13... With braces for crying out loud. Come on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Ashley and Weirich are believed to be traveling in a light blue Chevy Adventurer with a broken driver side passenger window. Her parents believe the two were recently in Twentynine Palms, California, where Weirich has family.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-n...old-man-012115

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    This is horrible. She needs to be in the news more and found. Ashley seems like a smart kid, but probably got special attention from an older man and he brain washed her.

Right wouldn't his mother question the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Ok she actually looks 13... With braces for crying out loud. Come on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yuo, I thought the same. This is a tiny 13 y/o girl with braces that actually looks her age (compared to many other girls her age these days). What a sick POS...I hope she'll be located ASAP and he gets what he deserves.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Mother of missing 13-year-old speaks out, reacts to law enforcement not issuing Amber Alert
    BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The mom of a missing teenage girl is questioning why authorities have not issued an Amber Alert. "They tell us we don't qualify for an Amber Alert because she left the house at her own will," said Jennifer Arellano.

Ashley Arellano, 13, was last seen around 2 a.m. on Monday, January 19 at her mother’s Oildale home located in the 2500 block of Barnett St.

Jennifer Arellano woke up during the night to get a glass of water, noticed the screen door was open and looked outside. At that point she saw her daughter running toward a church at the corner and got in a vehicle with 28-year-old Aaron Weirich.

"As an angry mom, I waited in the church parking lot all night. In the morning, I saw him pull up to drop her off. As I went over to the car, he took off with Ashley still inside the car," said Arellano.

A few months ago, Arellano suspected Ashley was having a relationship with Weirich, a family friend. At that point, Arellano had separated the two and wasn’t aware they were still communicating.
    http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-n...r-alert-012215
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Jennifer Arellano woke up during the night to get a glass of water, noticed the screen door was open and looked outside. At that point she saw her daughter running toward a church at the corner and got in a vehicle with 28-year-old Aaron Weirich.

"As an angry mom, I waited in the church parking lot all night. In the morning, I saw him pull up to drop her off. As I went over to the car, he took off with Ashley still inside the car," said Arellano.

she sat in the church pking lot all night? Didn't call the cops? Just sat and waited.....?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

She was just featured on Nancy Grace.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

she sat in the church pking lot all night? Didn't call the cops? Just sat and waited.....?
    Hmmn ... did not want LE involved? Thought she could handle it herself? Struggling to see the logic in not reporting this immediately?

Had she already "separated" the two at this point?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast