Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is now open for discussions of today's court proceedings.

:juanettes:

croissants-1280x853.jpg
link

adding some bacon for sizzle:
sell-the-sizzle.gif
link
~Good morning~

Mmmmm....those croissants look delicious...

Thank you for the new thread! Cannot wait for Juan to let loose again today :juanettes:

Good Morning!!
That is mean...I am on a diet...and hungry..

Sorry I wasn't intending to be mean at all. Posting food and drinks is something we have done for years during trials in the opening post.

I can't wait to see Juan in action today.

Bringing over from last thread..I was catching up and almost missed this...

The *advertiser censored* was supposedly found in the general downloads fine, NOT in a folder labelled TA.

Did Juan get this out of Geff yesterday, b/c thought the affidavid stated it (the *advertiser censored*) was in a folder marked Travis Alexander???

Oh, good! I am starving but wanted to get here early.....sitting in the front row!

:seeya: and a good morning to all!

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

:rollercoaster: :rollercoaster: :rollercoaster:

ETA: Harmony thanks for the bacon sizzling to wake us up. Better than the sizzle bars in the courtroom for sure...

Sorry I wasn't intending to be mean at all. Posting food and drinks is something we have done for years during trials in the opening post.

I can't wait to see Juan in action today.

Now my monitor matches the sliding glass doors in this house, except the pups did not lick it. ;)

Good morning!

Bringing over Hope4More's post:

"Thinking over yesterday some more.

Maybe I missed a big ole point, but I wonder why JM said that there WAS child *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer? Why go there? We all cheered at MM's smackdown, but he was thoroughly shredded without JM putting child *advertiser censored* on him.

What am I missing? Why give the jury room to wonder why child *advertiser censored* keeps popping up in reference to Travis?"

I may have misread things yesterday, but didn't MM out himself? If you're asking why JM would even bother showing that 'correction' letter (as MM's credibility was already toast), maybe it was just to show that the DT is willing to bring affidavits in front of the jury that they already know have been taken back by the giver?

Juan was great yesterday. I hope he grills Geffner all day long

Good morning, 'Sleuths!
Before things get going, I just want to pop in and say a very sincere "Thank You" to all of you who are posting here. I read everybody's posts, most of which are very informative, enlightening, and often entertaining.

Thanks to those who pass along the tweets from the courtroom, to those who post links to useful information, and to those who share their legal expertise.

I seldom contribute anything because I am sort of shy, but you have helped me shape my opinions and conclusions.
I will be sitting in the cyber cheering section today, following the play-by-play, and ecouraging all of you to continue your much-appreciated contributions.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:gaah: More of Geffner today but

:juanettes: Juan is ON and he will expose all the lies as well as all this "super secret" non-sense !

So we have had:

- Super Secret Witness, which was none other than CMJA.

- Pseudo Witness John Smith, who we still do not know who he really is.

- 14 Super Secret Affiants who signed Affidavits, we know 1 is MM for sure.

Outrageous !

Anyway ... I will be able to post WAT's Tweets for today !

:happydance:

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
01/22/2015 8:00 AM

01/20/2015

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY TWENTY-NINE

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 1/14/15 Exhibits 391-395, 397, 399-406, 408-
410, 420, 431-440, 463, 481, 506, 507, 559-561, 563, 568, 572, 600, 623, 624, 633, 645, 646,
648-652, 655, 680, 687-704, 706-709, 731-733, 736, 738, 740, 741, 758, 761-786, 786.001, 787-
801, 242, 242.001, 242.002 and 233 were temporarily released to Defense and returned this date.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT that the CD replacement for Exhibit 812 is returned to
the Court today...

Dr. Robert Geffner, having previously been sworn, testifies further.
Defense Exhibit 814 is marked for identification.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 814 and it is admitted in evidence.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 572 and it is admitted in evidence.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 794 and it is admitted in evidence.
Defense Exhibit 815 is marked for identification.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 815 and it is admitted in evidence.
Defense Exhibits 816, 817 and 818 are marked for identification....

The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 816 and it is admitted in evidence.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 817 and it is admitted in evidence.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 818 and it is admitted in evidence.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 799 and it is admitted in evidence....

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that Defense Exhibit 799 is temporarily released to the
State and returned prior to reconvening....

Defense Exhibit 819 is marked for identification.
IT IS ORDERED sealing this bench conference from 1:47 p.m. – 1:50 p.m....

Argument is heard regarding Exhibit 819 and redactions requested by the State,
Rulings and redactions made to Exhibit 819 as stated on the record.
IT IS ORDERED sealing the transcript of the bench conference held between
approximately 2:10 p.m. – 3:45 p.m....

The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 819 and it is admitted in evidence.
4:46 p.m. Court stands at recess until 1/21/15 at 1:00 p.m. in this division..

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6661367.pdf

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-24&p=11415730#post11415730

"And That's When the Pitbull Slipped His Collar" ... hindsight2020's post at end of last thread.

Rated R for language but A+++ for hilarity imo: http://reallybigmeandog.com/2015/01/22/and-thats-when-the-pitbull-slipped-his-collar/

It's hard to separate the sarcasm from the facts in that post but it did raise something that I wonder if it is true: the writer said s/he was shocked LKN didn't ask for a mistrial right then and there when JM said the name of the witness, but not to worry, LKN filed a motion for mistrial on that basis immediately after court ended for the day.

Is that true or was that a joke? Anyone know?

Does anyone recall mention of when these affidavits were taken? I'm wondering if they "just happened" to be dictated - oops, I mean taken - while Arias was pro per?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998