GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16
Thread 17
Thread 18
Thread 19
Thread 20
Thread 21
Thread 22
Thread 23
Thread 24
Thread 25
Thread 26
Thread 27
Thread 28
Thread 29
Thread 30 Bond hearing begins Here
Thread 31
Thread 32
Thread 33
Thread 34

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

Mod Note

Hi all, you need to continue to link when posting as fact, here is the Media Thread again for reference:

Media Thread

Both Imamaze and I have tried to keep this up to date for you.

Friendly reminder's:

Sleuthing is limited to what has been in MSM, the affidavits and warrants.

Sleuthing family members, friends, GF's is off limits.

Please leave arguments at the door and agree to disagree in a constructive manner.

If you have a problem with a post please alert rather than respond. If a post is removed yours will be removed if quoted.

Thank you,

Coldpizza

Here's the deal guys on HF as some of you have concerns.

LE said HF was at the hotel. HF said he lost his phone. LE has not contradicted HF regarding his phone.

You can discuss the drugs and what has been said in MSM.

You can speculate about the phone calls and texts from EA's phone to HF the night Christina disappeared.

He has not been named a POI, so accusing him of being involved in her disappearance is not okay.

If something changes we will revisit.

So as I was driving to pick up Whataburger for lunch (delicious) I had a thought...does anyone know WHICH Whataburger EA went to that night? There is not one SUPER close to the Shops...but there are 4 that are probably equidistant away. (picture below- Red X is approximately the Shops)

What I am wondering is if JMOM or someone knows which one they went to...maybe EA saw a spot that was hidden on that drive that might have been triggered in a moment of panic...or if he was plotting away, maybe he saw a place he could take her to SA her? The conversation for months has been that he likely put her some place he "knew" but maybe he saw something that night, on that drive, while drunk/high, and took her there?

I dunno, was just a thought as I was driving and realized I don't think we know WHICH Whataburger they went to.

View attachment 67931

I always wondered which Whataburger they went to also, but if it was the Frisco location (B), I doubt if he came back and his her around there. It's right on Preston Road in a large shopping center and not secluded in the least.

However, there are some rural places in Frisco and A LOT of rapid development. I've often wondered about what was being developed around Labor Day.....the additional AMLI apartments around Dr. Pepper Ballpark and I think they had possibly already broken ground at the new Cowboys Training Facility. (For non-locals these are just a few miles up the road from the SAL and the last known ping for CM's phone). I would think that EA may have been aware of these two locations based on the fact that he is a local male in his mid 20s.

I don't know, I've just always wondered if he hid CM in a location that that was being developed. All of the above is JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure! Forgot all about those - those dates given would coincide with the normal garbage day.
Iirc one date was September 10, a Wednesday.
Apparently, I like to work harder, not smarter! :shame:

Knowing EA's trash wouldn't be picked up until Wednesday (but really Thursday due to Labor Day), I'm comfortable putting the home disposal theory to rest. I just wanted to be sure there was no garbage pickup scheduled for Saturday (within hours of the disappearance) because he could have impulsively taken that route of disposal. Then, somehow, gotten away with it.

Criminals have kept people in their garages, closets and basements. Yes, they have.

They never mentioned if they did a trash pull on 9/4, only the following week of 9/10. 9/4-one day delay to account for the holiday that week. This is the one she'd be in IF she were disposed that way. Could he have used the trash bins at his house undetected? It's possible.

I always wondered which Whataburger they went to also, but if it was the Frisco location (B), I doubt if he came back and his her around there. It's right on Preston Road in a large shopping center and not secluded in the least.

However, there are some rural places in Frisco and A LOT of rapid development. I've often wondered about what was being developed around Labor Day.....the additional AMLI apartments around Dr. Pepper Ballpark and I think they had possibly already broken ground at the new Cowboys Training Facility. (For non-locals these are just a few miles up the road from the SAL and the last known ping for CM's phone). I would think that EA may have been aware of these two locations based on the fact that he is a local male in his mid 20s.

I don't know, I've just always wondered if he hid CM in a location that that was being developed. All of the above is JMO!

What actually made me think of this was the drive back from the Frisco Location (B) which is the one I use even living at the shops. Heading back to work I was driving on the service road South on Dallas North Tollway and saw a large wooded area and the construction...it's what made me think what he would have seen on his drive there and back...and then possibly remember later.

There is also construction going on right by Granite Parkway of what I think is going to be a hotel (?). Not a big one, but like a holiday inn or something. That was in the early stages back then but never mentioned it because of the 4:08 Custer ping.

What actually made me think of this was the drive back from the Frisco Location (B) which is the one I use even living at the shops. Heading back to work I was driving on the service road South on Dallas North Tollway and saw a large wooded area and the construction...it's what made me think what he would have seen on his drive there and back...and then possibly remember later.

There is also construction going on right by Granite Parkway of what I think is going to be a hotel (?). Not a big one, but like a holiday inn or something. That was in the early stages back then but never mentioned it because of the 4:08 Custer ping.

What location are you talking about on the toll road? The Cowboys facility? I'm trying to visualize what you're referring too.

Also, there are a few hotels being developed right in that area. If EA did hide CM at a construction site, he had PLENTY of choices just within a 2-3 mile radius of the Granite PKWY location.

catpatrol
>>There's something new up on Enrique's court record:
Order Appointing - Ex Parte Order Appointing Defense Counsel and Fact Investigator.

SteveS
Attention: All my comments are IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc
>>This is the paperwork underlying the fairly standard procedure involved in mounting a legal defense for a client who cannot afford it, Collin County Texas version. The "state" will pay necessary expenses, and it gets authorized by the judge in the case, but the defense has to make a formal request in advance and have it approved - they don't get a blank check to spend at their own discretion. In this instance, it's apparently the hiring of a legal investigator that has been approved.

>>> This was brought over from the last post, earlier today's discussion. I'm so confused with this.

Do you think his supporters sat thru the hearing last week and are now no longer willing to finance his defense? Or is this just procedures since he was always considered indigent?

Also another question. When you can not afford your legal defense, aren't you provided one by the court? He was able to hire this guy or whatever their agreement was and now he's claiming he cannot afford a defense.

You shouldn't be able to go out and "hire" a great team to represent you then at the last hour decide you need the state to fund the bill for the defense that you hired.

I have trouble with the 20 minute stroll to the car and within 3 minutes after this walk that he could drive a way. The part that is hard for me is the totally disregard for human life. I guess I will never understand it.

What if Christina was in the calling/texting frenzy on the fateful walk, trying to get a hold of Hunter. So she says something like I cant believe he is not answering me. So EA says, I bet he will answer me, I will ask him for some good rock. I think he might do something like this to make himself seem more powerful and maybe Christina would view him this way. This is all MOO.

Does his garbage can smell like odaban??? Sorry if this has been discussed.

catpatrol
Order Appointing - Ex Parte Order Appointing Defense Counsel and Fact Investigator.

SteveS
>>This is the paperwork underlying the fairly standard procedure involved in mounting a legal defense for a client who cannot afford it, Collin County Texas version. The "state" will pay necessary expenses, and it gets authorized by the judge in the case, but the defense has to make a formal request in advance and have it approved - they don't get a blank check to spend at their own discretion. In this instance, it's apparently the hiring of a legal investigator that has been approved.

>>> This was brought over from the last post, earlier today's discussion. I'm so confused with this.

Do you think his supporters sat thru the hearing last week and are now no longer willing to finance his defense? Or is this just procedures since he was always considered indigent?

Also another question. When you can not afford your legal defense, aren't you provided one by the court? He was able to hire this guy or whatever their agreement was and now he's claiming he cannot afford a defense.

You shouldn't be able to go out and "hire" a great team to represent you then at the last hour decide you need the state to fund the bill for the defense that you hired.

He has supporters that are fronting his legal fees?

catpatrol

SteveS

Also another question. When you can not afford your legal defense, aren't you provided one by the court? He was able to hire this guy or whatever their agreement was and now he's claiming he cannot afford a

My opinion only but the title as originally posted appeared to be the Court appointing both an attorney and an investigator for EA..but then when it was posted here suddenly the record in the county's files was changed to just show "order". Am I the only one here that finds that strange?!

Mikayoyo, it was a question. Do you know the answers because I dont.

Has he been considered indigent from the beginning??

OR are his financiers having a change of heart??

I assumed his family might or Accion would attempt to provide some type of defense. They didn't hesitate to say publically PJ had been "retained" on this case. So who paid that retainer, EA, his family, Accion, his supporters? Who knows. EA isn't employed & hasn't been for sometime so I can't see anyone expecting him to afford PJ or any defense actually.

It just seems to me that if no one stepped up to assume financial responsibility right away for his case then the state would have awarded him an attorney. Has Gore been a state appointed atty this whole time? I have no idea, that's why I'mconfused.

Mikayoyo, it was a question. Do you know the answers because I dont.

Has he been considered indigent from the beginning??

OR are his financiers having a change of heart??

I assumed his family might or Accion would attempt to provide some type of defense. They didn't hesitate to say publically PJ had been "retained" on this case. So who paid that retainer, EA, his family, Accion, his supporters? Who knows. EA isn't employed & hasn't been for sometime so I can't see anyone expecting him to afford PJ or any defense actually.

It just seems to me that if no one stepped up to assume financial responsibility right away for his case then the state would have awarded him an attorney. Has Gore been a state appointed atty this whole time? I have no idea, that's why I'mconfused.

IDK. You asked if his supporters sat through the hearing and maybe decided they didn't want to support his defense. Are you talking about his family or random supporters? I would assume his family would do what they could to help.

And yes, if he cannot afford a defense, one must be appointed. Don't have a clue about indigent. I can't imagine anyone being able to financially support this kind of accusation unless you're Bill Cosby or many other Holllywood people or Prince of England. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie