1180 users online (197 members and 983 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - John Pratsinak, 30, Colonial Heights, 24 December 2014

John Pratsinak, 30, was last seen leaving his Conjurers Drive home on Christmas Eve. Pratsinak’s father said his son went to White Bank Park the day he disappeared to check the tide and look for fishing bait. “I mean, there’s always hope, but three tracking dogs tracked to the dock, so we figured he fell in,” Pratsinak said. “It’s harder than losing a parent.”

George Pratsinak said his son may have suffered an adverse reaction to medication he was taking.

The vigil for John Pratsinak is Wednesday, January 28 at 6 p.m.

http://wtvr.com/2015/01/23/colonial-...ohn-pratsinak/

How very sad for his family! Kudos to the police department for organizing the vigil. If all signs point toward him being in the water, though, wondering why they aren't searching?

It actually sounds like his father is making up excuses and seems to know he is dead. How so? I have to ask.....because for all we know he is "missing" not dead....why is his own father accepting he is dead so fast, so easily?
    Dont Be A Sheep

And I dont like what I heard and didn't hear on the video. Who goes to look for bait on Xmas eve? I would think maybe a family incident, like a fight broke out. I doubt he would leave the home without his wallet, phone, and ID. I truly do, and I dont like what I see in the video of his father. Something is wrong here. Way Wrong. An experienced fisherman, doesn't just "fall in" off of the dock. No way, no how, I think the he went to look for bait under the dock is BS...that is just my gut humble opinion. I'd like to know what was really going on in the home xmas eve and where is his mother? Why has it taken so long to give any public plea or response and why the adverse medicine story added in? Sorry but they are questions that have to be asked. LE will be working from the inside outwards...and we all know it, LE or not.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Vigil held for man who went missing on Christmas Eve
    - See more at: http://www.progress-index.com/articl....eb2pFUJI.dpuf
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

http://www.richmond.com/news/article...512271646.html

A body was found by Virginia State Police in Swift Creek in Colonial Heights on Monday, according to Colonial Heights police Sgt. Robert L. Ruxer III.

Police have been searching that area for John Pratsinak, 30, who has been missing since Christmas Eve. However, authorities could not confirm the identity of the body this afternoon.

http://wtvr.com/2015/02/25/colonial-...m-swift-creek/

The body recovered from Swift Creek in Colonial Heights earlier this month is that of a 30-year-old man who vanished on Christmas Eve...

Police said the State Medical Examiner’s Office ruled Pratsinak’s cause of death as accidental drowning.