1444 users online (317 members and 1127 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Boy, 4, Found Wandering on D.C. Highway

Police picked him up after receiving a call late Tuesday night from motorist who said she had found a child wandering along Interstate 495.

"I said, 'Why are you out here?' And he said, 'My mommy left me. She was angry and she pushed me out of the car,'" the driver, who asked not to be identified, told WJLA-TV.

Virginia State Police said an investigation determined that Channoah Alece Green, 22, of Newport News, Va., abandoned the boy along the busy highway after she became upset with him.

"As she attempted to drive off, the child was trying to get back in the vehicle and was knocked down," said Sgt. J.L. Doss. That led to a hit and run charge.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...n_Highway.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This woman should be left in the middle of a busy highway with cars totally surrounding her going 100 miles per hour, with both her ankles broken. See how she likes it.

Un flippin' believable!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristal
    This woman should be left in the middle of a busy highway with cars totally surrounding her going 100 miles per hour, with both her ankles broken. See how she likes it.

That's exactly what should happen. What will happen? She'll take a couple of parenting classes and this poor little boy will be back at home being abused.

I just cant believe these idiotic people

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Police picked him up after receiving a call late Tuesday night from motorist who said she had found a child wandering along Interstate 495.

"I said, 'Why are you out here?' And he said, 'My mommy left me. She was angry and she pushed me out of the car,'" the driver, who asked not to be identified, told WJLA-TV.

Virginia State Police said an investigation determined that Channoah Alece Green, 22, of Newport News, Va., abandoned the boy along the busy highway after she became upset with him.

"As she attempted to drive off, the child was trying to get back in the vehicle and was knocked down," said Sgt. J.L. Doss. That led to a hit and run charge.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...n_Highway.html
    This part of the article bothered me........

[State police said they found Green and were able to figure out that she was the child's mother after she was involved in a two-car accident on Interstate 95 north of Richmond, Va., later Tuesday night]

What state of mind was this gal in, doesn't sound good!

Twenty-two year-old Channoah Green faces two felony charges. They include reckless endangerment of a child and failure to render aid at the scene of an accident. Police say Green struck the four-year-old boy with her car when he tried to get back into the vehicle.
    http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0705/247653.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Police say Green struck the four-year-old boy with her car when he tried to get back into the vehicle.
    He better be taken away from her for good

That poor little boy. His own mother leaving him on a busy highway & then hitting him with the car when he's trying to get back in. He must have been so frightened.

I saw her on the news. She is only 22 years old? I'm not trying to be mean but she looked alot older than that.

Sadly it's probably not the first time little man felt fear and frightened from his mommies displicine choices. Let her rot for 20 years and keep him away forever! Poor little baby. I suppose the good thing that comes out of this is hopefully he'll be placed in a loving caring stable normal home.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Sadly it's probably not the first time little man felt fear and frightened from his mommies displicine choices. Let her rot for 20 years and keep him away forever! Poor little baby. I suppose the good thing that comes out of this is hopefully he'll be placed in a loving caring stable normal home.
    Ya know BC, that's a nice thought.

BUT I bet he'll end up right back with her. They'll probably give her probation with the stipulation she go for Anger Management or some other damn classes that won't help.

So many children are abused severly in their homes and when it comes to the attention of the LE often the children are returned to thier parent/s.

Sad, and sickening, but often true